"Besides, lost my singing voice," Clay bitterly replies, shaking his head. "So..."

Ash scoffs, dipping her tea bag into her mug, "your voice sounds fine to me."

Clay doesn't reply, turning and walking away a few feet to water his flower bushes.

"This..." Ash hesitates for a moment, sighing softly with a sadness. "This is... all because you lost your wife, isn't it?"

"Okay, girlie," Clay lowly speaks, his tone a warning one. "We're not talking about my Ruby."

Ash's face hardens with determination as she walks forward. "Look, I know she inspired so many of your songs--"

"All of my songs!" he cuts her off, giving her a side glare.

"Right," Ash sighs, kicking around a small rock at her feet. "I... I can't imagine what it must be like to lose someone so special."

Clay stares at the flower bushes, breathing heavily as he shakes his head.

"But... do you think this is what Ruby would've wanted for you?"

His eyes shut as a soft breath leaves him, his hand trembling around the hose a bit.

"I mean, you out here on your own, and... never singing again?" Ash sadly continues, looking down at her feet.

"No, you... you don't understand," Clay murmurs quietly, "there's-- there's no rock star living here anymore."

Ash frowns as she looks up, "Clay, you just need to play again. Your songs will bring you back."

He doesn't reply, his expression becoming more and more angry by the second.

"You can!" she encourages softly, smiling. "You can reconnect with--"

Clay swiftly turns to her, making her jump as he shouts, "no, I can't! I haven't even heard one of my songs in over fifteen years! And for good reason!"

His hand shakes violently as he drops the hose, scowling as he turns to walk away before pausing.

"Ruby was everything," he whispers in heartache, his expression hardening as he slowly pours the tea onto the floor. "And I don't like honey in my tea."

He drops the mug, turning and marching off. Ash reaches for him as he walks away, watching him with sympathy as she breathes out her mouth softly.

Buster sighs, shaking his head as he walks over to Ash. "He's not gonna change his mind."

"He will," Ash confidently replies, her eyes narrowing with resolve. "But you should go back."

"Me?" Buster blinks quickly in surprise, rubbing his bandaged hand lightly. "What about you?"

"I just... need time with him," she quietly replies, watching Clay as he makes his way back to his house. "I can't just leave him like this."

She bends down, picking up the mug from the grass.

...

..

Buster enters the building, getting Miss Crawly's attention.

"Ten-hut!"

He was caught off guard as Miss Crawly and the other workers all stand straight to attention, Miss Crawly saluting him.

"Welcome back, Mr. Moon, sir!

"Uh," Buster chuckles and shakes his head in amusement. "Thank you, Miss Crawly. Oh! And I have something for you."

He reaches into his bag, pulling out her glass eye and handing it to her.

"Thank you, Mr. Moon, sir!" Miss Crawly stares up as she holds her glass eye, saluting him once more.