"Hello, lads," Johnny greets nervously, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

The dancers all murmur in polite greeting, acknowledging the two. All but one, that is.

"Wait-- you said we'd be in a battle scene," Johnny says with confusion, turning to Buster.

"Well, it is..." Buster chuckles and shrugs lightly, tilting his head side to side. "But Gunter saw it as more of a... a..."

"Basically, it's a dance fight," (Y/N) answers, gaining Johnny's attention.

"Yeah!" Gunter yells with a laugh, raising is arms up and spinning.

Johnny's smile twitches nervously, his brows furrowing. "Okay..."

(Y/N) frowns with some concern, taking his hand. "Hey, don't worry! We've danced together before, remember? You were a natural."

"She's right!" Buster pats Johnny's shoulder, nodding in agreement. "And this time, you guys will be working with the number one choreographer in Redshore City."

Buster hands (Y/N) the business card, Johnny peering over her to look down at the card.

(Y/N) can't help the snort that escapes her, finding the man on the business card amusing.

"'Klaus Kickenklober?'" she questions with another snort, rolling her eyes. "This guy looks way too uptight, Buster. And what's with that pose, anyway?"

She hands Johnny the card, shaking her head as she turns to Buster.

"Ah! Shh!" Buster quickly shushes her, covering her mouth with his hand.

(Y/N) gives him a blank glare, "Move your hand or I'll bite you."

Her speech was muffled, but Buster knew what she meant as he quickly removes his hand.

His eyes dart to a lone man by the mirror, the man stretching his arms out as he exhales quietly through his mouth.

Buster leads (Y/N) a few feet from Johnny, his voice quiet. "See that guy over there? Blond dude, blue eyes? White tank top?"

(Y/N) sighs as she glances over to the man subtly. The man was leaning against the wall with a bored expression as his light blue eyes focus on the floor, the sides of his blond hair shaven and faded in the back. She glances back to Buster, nodding for him to continue.

"That's Nikolaus Kickenklober. Klaus' son," he explains, nervously looking towards the man before turning back to her. "I hope he didn't hear you mocking and laughing at his dad..."

"Who cares if he did?" (Y/N) questions with a shrug, her tone light and uncaring.

"Well, what if he says something?" Buster demands, eyebrow raising.

She shrugs in response, letting out a snicker. "Let him."

Johnny looks over at Nikolaus, looking back down at the card. He could see the resemblance between the two, and hums lightly. He glances back up, his expression shifting to surprise when he sees Nikolaus looking back at him.

He offers a small wave, Nikolaus staring at him for a moment. Nikolaus' eyes shift towards (Y/N) for a few moments before he focuses on Johnny, rolling his eyes with a scoff and a smirk as he turns his head away.

Johnny's smile falls at this, his brows furrowing lightly as he frowns in confusion. Johnny looks back towards (Y/N), (Y/N) not noticing the interaction as she continues talking to Buster about the dance choreographer.

"Just trust me, (Y/N)!" Buster walks over to Johnny with (Y/N), (Y/N) huffing lightly. "Klaus will turn you guys into pros in no time!"

"Fine," she replies in a monotone, her expression brightening as she smiles towards Johnny.