"Uh..." (Y/N) trails off, her and Buster exchanging a nervous look.

"Oh," Gunter chuckles, shaking his head nonchalantly. "We have no clue what we're going to do at the end."

Buster lunges at Gunter, clasping a hand over his mouth and forcing a laugh. "Gunter, no-- no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa! We do have great ideas for the ending. Right (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) slowly blinks, forcing a smile. "Sure..."

Johnny shoots her an amused smirk, his brow raising in silent, playful accusation.

The crew murmur in some apprehension, glancing at one another.

"We just-- all right," Buster clears his throat, making the group turn back to him. "We've only got three weeks to make this a reality, folks! Let's get to work!" he quickly dismisses them, clapping his hands.

The main group linger as the crew disperses, all eager to receive their roles.

"Johnny!" Buster calls, waving him over. "You are gonna play an alien warrior who guards his princess, who is... can anyone guess...?"

(Y/N) stares blankly at him for a few moments, zoning out a bit before jumping as Johnny lightly bumps his arm against hers.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry--" she rubs her eyes, shaking her head out. "I'm a little tired. What did you say?"

Buster's excitement deflates before he chuckles, shaking his head in amusement. "I said you're playing the princess."

"Right, right," (Y/N) smiles at this, looping her arm around Johnny's as he grins down at her. "Why're you telling me? I helped you write the part, doofus."

Johnny chuckles softly, bumping his temple against the top of her head affectionately.

"You guys'll have a little romance scene," Buster explains, pointing to the planets on the model. "And then, you both will be fighting in a fantastic battle scene!"

Johnny perks up, a crooked grin on his face. "Yes!"

"I thought you should, like, fight for her, but then I was like," Gunter dramatically gasps loudly, pressing his hands to his cheeks. "What if she was a total warrior princess?!"

"Heck yeah!" Ash agrees with a laugh, her and (Y/N) fist bumping.

"Now then, (Y/N), Johnny, follow me!" Buster beckons them as he turns, leading them to their dance rehearsal.

...

...

Dancers for the show stretch in a ballet studio room, a mirror lining along a back wall with railings for the dancers along the side.

One man raises his leg above his head, a group of girls stretching sideways in an impressive, unnatural pose. Another man balances between two chairs, performing the splits with one smooth motion as he stretches his back backwards.

A girl on the phone casually stretches, laying with her front on the ground and her legs bent back and on either side of her head. A man besides her does a handstand, lowering his legs into a split position and exhaling sharply as he holds it.

(Y/N) looks around in awe, Johnny blinking rapidly in disbelief at the flexibility of some of the dancers.

"Johnny, (Y/N), I want you guys to meet your fellow dancers!" Buster introduces with a grin, gesturing around with open arms.

"Uh," (Y/N) raises her hand in greeting, smiling. "Hey, guys."

Gunter waves excitedly to the dances, making them chuckle at his energy.