"But nonetheless, I think it is an excellent idea"

Kyoshi held her head higher as they listened to her suggestion that would lead to the ideal meeting point with Rangi.

"So how is this going to happen then, do we want to do it here and now and just get over it?"

Kyoshi bit her lip, she had to play this the right way, otherwise they would surely cast it aside. " May I make one more request then, could I choose the location, for this to work properly I'm sure you would want all the odds in our favor."

She knew he needed this go right the first time. The man was relying on Kyoshi to succeed if she really was necessary for the plan, and for that to happen she had to become a member. So there was no way he would let her fail if his plan was riding on her joining them.

"I don't see why not, where did you have in mind?"

Kyoshi had to reframe herself from smiling. "There is a mediation spot of Yanchen's, it's not too far from here, it's just on the other side of the valley," Kyoshi explained.

"Very well, should we plan for 3 days from now, we should be able to pick up and get there by then"

Kyohis thought for a second that it was still one day short, and she couldn't guarantee that they would want to stick around for much longer after she brought one of them over. "For the best shot at getting someone untrained over it would be best if they were well rested" she commented.

"Alright, we shall camp out the night before hand landing your membership tasks on the final day this week. Until then we'll wait."

A sigh of relief escaped from Kyohsi, had she really just pulled that off? He really must have been reliving her for the plan.

"We'll plan to leave the day after tomorrow, so don't get too comfortable." He left his final comment to swirl around the room as he left indicating the end of the meeting.

Later after the meeting Kyoshi wandered around the corridors missing the sunlight, but everything had seemingly gone along with every request she had pretty much given so she would dare mess that up by rising to the surface once more.

She turned a corner, slipping into a closet. She crouched down trying to sense the water below. She had picked up on an underground stream and had been pulling water up to drink during her time here. Even though she seemed to be welcomed, exempt for the few who hated her for the fate of Yun. She wasn't going to risk poisoning in a place like this. She was smarter than that.

As she picked herself up from the floor she heard what she could only classify as murmering. She followed the noise deeper down the corridor, deeper than she had ever cared to venture beforehand.

Eventually she had come to what she would only describe as a meditation room. There the head man sat on a cushion surrounded by candles. His mask was removed but his back was towards her. The closer she got she started to be able to pick up small bits of conversation, as well as more spiritual presence.

Out of all warryness she decided to shift to dust stepping although she was only just barely off the ground it would ensure he couldn't sense her presence in the ground, since she had the feet of a giant. Her big boots never did help either.

He was talking to someone who wasn't there. But the more she listened they were talking about the fire nation, but not only that but the fire nation prison. He was talking to the man behind bars back at home. She had been right about the connections? That's unfortunate. Suddenly she let a small feeling of relief overcome her. So she was right to be hesitant around him during questioning. At least she had done something right for once.

"Things with the Avatar have all been going fine" He commented. "It all went according to plan, you haven't opened your mouth too much though right?" He asked.

There was humming in response.

"It was too easy, the girl just bites at any temptation really. I even got her to agree to taking someone over to the spirit world."

Kyoshi bites her tongue, that was not his idea, that was actually hers, she had the upper hand here. She had a plan for that meeting point, she was not being manipulated into this completely.

"So did the last one collapse?" He asked, changing the subject. "What a shame, but do not worry we have everything we need now."

Slowly stepping back Kyoshi headed back down the hall, abandoning the dust stepping. What were they saying when the last one had collapsed. Were they talking about another group maybe. Were there more than one of these little gatherings. Perhaps one didn't turn out as planned.

People didn't pay much mind to her as she reentered the busier section of the tunnels. They seemed consumed in packing or just oher matters. Which she was completely fine with, there was a lot to think about.

Like that must have been some sort of mind connection, like what he was talking about earlier with the hive mind.

As she wandered back to her room she untied her headdress and set it down beside her, rolling her neck once it was off. She had sealed the door with a slab of earth so she was alone in the small room, illuminated by an oil lamp.

"I'm actually making progress" She muttered to herself. "I just hope I didn't stress you out too much" Kyoshi whispered, imagining that Rangi was there, most likey fuming infront of her.

"I promise it was worth it" She took a breathe, "Goodnight"

Okay but like two chapter in one week? Who am I? I hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave any suggestions or comments below :)