1 - 5 . Empty shower

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious?" He laughed, not even trying to cover up his smirk.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah?" He finally turned around and gave you a grin. "What team are you on second rate?"

"Z. And I'm not some second-rate."

"You were the best on your team back home in the country, bumpkin. But now you're nothing but some donkey shit." His choice of words stung, and you instinctively touched your throat, recoiling from the insult. 'Do I really sound like some country bumpkin? Hey, wait he can't call me donkey shit! That's sexist.'

He laughed and turned away, walking off. "Don't get in my way when we play. If your pathetic team can even win enough to play us."

Gritting your teeth, you clenched the bags in your hand, muttering curses under your breath. "Second rate? Donkey shit? Country bumpkin? I'm not on a pathetic team. I'll show you I'm hot shit, you pathetic wannabe striker." As you walked away, you slapped the concrete, burning the image of his face into your mind.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Running into the shower room in the robe you brought from home, with your binder on, and clutching your towel for dear life, you scouted the room. Your eyes run over every nook and cranny, making sure there are no cameras or boys.

Your mouth formed a small, happy squeak as you whispered the words, "Empty shower." You slowly let it sink in, then rushed to a low stool, throwing the towel on a bucket, "Yes!" You quickly grabbed the towel and began unwrapping it, dancing happily. "I get to take a shower~. I get to take a shower~."

"Whoo!" You whipped the binding out from your robe, revealing a part of your chest. Your giggles abruptly stopped when you heard a startled gasp, and your head snapped toward the source of the noise.

"Zantetsu Tsurugi, team V."

'Oh god, he knows! He has to know he wears glasses so he's smart and can see better!'

"Shower shoes are to be worn in the bathroom at all times except for when in the actual shower. Did you not read your dorm life pamphlet?"

"Uhhh..." You slowly moved your hands up to close your robe more while maintaining eye contact with the annoying boy.

A boy with purple hair that fell just below his ears walked into the room, his towel barely concealing his V-line. Following closely behind was another tall boy with white hair, who entered with a loud yawn, not bothering to cover it.

The purple boy grabbed the white-haired boy's towel from his waist and hit the boy with glasses in the back of the head.

In a swift motion, the boy with purple hair grabbed the towel from around the waist of the white-haired boy and playfully smacked the boy in the back of the head.

"OOH!" You think he just hit puberty again with how high he screamed.

"Ah, Reo, that was mine." The white-haired one protested.

The purple one, Reo, raised a brow at you, and you stiffened under his watch.

Suddenly, you shot up and speed-walked toward the exit of the showers, your shoes squeaking against the floor.

"Mm. Later." you breathed out, walking past them, desperately needing to get out of the room. 'They're going to try and steal my towel and robe!'

"Hey. You forgot... this." Reo picked up your binder and held it up, watching it dangle from his two fingers with a hint of disgust. Your binder.

"Word, g-money." You quickly grabbed it, spinning it around and wrapping it around your arm.

"Where did you get the robe?"

"My mojo dojo casa house."

"Oh."

"Do you know where to get some grub?"

"Walk down the hall a bit-"

"Nagi, you can't put your bare skin on the stools!" A new voice interjected, adding to the commotion.

"But Reo has my towel. It's a hassle to get it back."

"I need to go back to see my homies." You pointed back to the exit and waddled away. From the corner of your eye, you saw the purple boy, Reo, give you a confused look as you left.

Looking back at the bath doors and room's entrance, you quickly slid on your pajamas and left. "I shouldn't wear a robe. There's no way I can wash it. I don't want to be more stinky," you sighed. Luckily, you had already found a sized bodysuit, so now you just had to tell Ego which was your side and let him track you or whatever it is he does with the suits.

First day. No shower.

«────── « Additional Time » ──────»

Congrats on replacing Imamura