"You're my little cum slut, baby?"

You nodded.

"Need you to say it baby. Say 'I'm daddy's littles little cum slut.'"

You tried your best to say it but it was impossible with his dick plunging in and out of your throat so fast. More drool just poured down your mouth following your inaudible words.

"Cant hear you baby say it again."

He could feel the vibrations as you whined on his cock. You were so utterly turned on from the sight of his sweaty body working so hard to get off. He was wet, big, and horny.

"Fuck." You mumbled pathetically. "I'm daddy's little cum slut."

Billy moaned so loud it shook the room.

"Fuck baby, you're such a good girl. Gonna make daddy cum and swallow all it?"

You nodded eagerly. His balls felt heavy smacking you in the chin and you could feel how full they were of his delicious cum. You always loved his cum. Whether it was in your mouth or pussy, it was always so warm and he had so much of it to give you. He had a huge load coming and you were ready to swallow every drop of his nut.

Billy's thrusts slowed down but got stronger and more intense. You knew him long enough to know by the look on his face that he was about to cum.

"Holy fuck baby." He sounded desperate. His moans were more intense and his legs were wobbling.

Billy put both hands on your ears and forced you onto him balls deep and held it. Forcing you to take his cum. You watched his balls twitch as his creamy nut shot in spurts down your throat into your tummy. More and more strings of his cum kept coming. You counted 12 loads. Each one thick and hot. You took a hard swallow and swirled your tongue across his wet mushroom head, making sure you got every drop. He tasted salty and delicious.

Billy finally took his softening cock out of your mouth and fell backwards onto the bed. His arms sprawled and sweaty and his hairy armpits out. You took a moment to catch your breath and wipe your mouth. Your throat sore from the massive cock it was just annihilated by. Billy pat the spit on the bed next to him signaling you to come up.

His arms quickly wrapped around you making you feel safe and protected in his warm, bigger body. He kissed the top of your head and praised you.

"Suck a good girl." He'd say with a kiss and a pinch to the cheek.

You started drifting off in his arms as he spooned you. Feeling full and satisfied from all his warm cum in your belly. But Billy still had more in him. His curious hands roamed your tits and then moved down your ass. You giggled thinking he was messing around, but he was serious. He pulled down your wet panties and got on top of your back. Your face now pushed into the mattress. He spread both your legs to the side and tapped his dick, now hard again, over your pussy. Without anymore warning, he shoved it in.

You moaned uncontrollably in ecstasy. His head moved to the back of your neck and you felt his hot breath against you as he moaned while fucking your tight pussy. One hand moving up to choke you from behind. Billy's body crushed you as he fucked you into the mattress. The bed squeaking like it's about to break. You felt his hot words in your ears.

"Such a tight pussy baby girl."

"Daddy's gonna fuck you until you make this little thing cum, okay?"

You were gasping. Eyes rolling to the back of your head from how great his cock felt filling you up. You were squeezing so tight against his girth. The elasticity in your pussy walls wearing down.

Billy stood both his hands on your back and pounded you aggressively. Staring at your pussy like a hawk, waiting to watch it squirt. The positions were getting dirtier and dirtier. He pulled your ass up and fucked you doggy with his hands tightly squeezing your ass cheeks. Delivery forceful slaps that made your ass burn red. He would lift one of his legs up so he could get more cock inside of you. Moaning and chanting your name each time his cock disappeared in your wet cunt.

The bedsheets were now drenched in your juices. Cum and sweat. Billy's moaning and the sound of his balls hitting your ass were mouthwatering. You felt your orgasm coming as a million butterflies were released in your stomach.

"Billy, it's coming." You shrieked desperately.

Billy pushed your face into the mattress and laid his body on top of you. Keeping the same rhythm as his ass cheeks thrusted his cock into your sweet spot. He whispered beautiful, sinful words into your ear.

"Cum for me baby, cum right now." He begged.

"Squirt all over my cock Princess."

As your boyfriend continued to fuck you mercilessly, you finally surrendered and let yourself cum. He continued to fuck you as you squirted all over him and the bedsheets. His eyes were glowing in amazement. Your squirting triggering his orgasm. He moaned like an animal. His thrusts slowed down as he filled your cunt up giving you a cream pie. Cum dripped out your pussy and down your thighs. He scooped a bit up with his fingers like honey and brought it to your lips to lick clean. You licked the salty cream off and sucked his two fingers. Your eyes watery from the extreme dicking he unexpectedly gave you. He kissed your lips passionately. Still wet from his cock inside it. You dazed away in his arms and knew you probably wouldn't have your voice tomorrow.