Pretty Boys' handsome man

Tae:- Let me fill you with my seeds beautiful.....
Tae said and smashed his lips into the younger taking the soft plumpy lips and kissed his softly.....
Tae's one hand we t to waist and he gripped it tightly and Jk moaned at the grip ...

Jk:- Ahhh....hyung....
Tae kissed his forhead,eyes,cheeks and nose....and lastly took the lips again ..but this time roughly kissed him....
He devoured the younger's lips taking his upper one first sucking it roughly and took his lower lips and bited and kissed him....

Tae's hand went to his ass and give a squeeze to those plumpy one's and spanked it making Jk let out a moan
Jk:- Ahhh....hyu..ng.....
Tae took the opportunity and slides his tongue inside his mouth and started devouring his wet carven....

Tae hummed satisfied at the sweet taste of the younger and kissed him hungrily...
He sucked his tongue like his life depends on ....After sensing jk is out of breath...with a last suck he broke the kiss and saw the younger braething heavily...

He hold his waist making him sit in his lap and again kissed him...
He throw him on the bed again and striped his shirt while kissing his mole...
He took the flesh inside his mouth and
Sucked it....

He backed away and completely striped him eyeing him....when jk felt his hubby's gaze he looked down shyly hiding his body with his hands...
Tae hold his hands and said in a soft voice

Tae:- It's just me bun ...Don't hide your beauty from me ...
Tae said kissing his forehead
Jk looked down biting his lips and removed his hands and looked up at him seductively... suddenly his demaneour changed...

Jk pulled him in a kiss ...who immediately start sucking his lips responding to the kiss....
Jk hold his shirt and quick started unbottoning and he threw it away...

He looked at him and pulled him on bed and hovered above him kissing his jaw,neck and chest...
Tae let him do whatever he want
After marking jk backaway
Jk:- I love you soo much hubby....
Tae:- I love you too baby...

Tae pulled him down and striped himself and took Jk's lips again kissing him...jk started moaning under him...
Tae kissed his neck and bited it and started making hickey all over his neck

Jk:- aahhh.....ahhh....hubby.....ahhh
Tae:- Found it.....
Tae said and bited on a soft spot and bited and sucked on there making purple blotches...

Tae started kissing his shoulder and made his way to his erected nipples which craving for attention...
Jk:- Touch me hyung... touch me please....
Tae:- Tell me baby...what do you want??tell hubby what do you want??

Jk:- I want you hubby...I want you..
Jk said and pushed his head into his nipples and tae kissed his nipples and started playing with it....licking it in a teasing way making jk shiver at the pleasure...

Jk:- hubby....ahhh... please
Tae started licking on the nipples...kissing it and later took it inside his warm mouth and sucked on it...
Jk moaned loudly getting the pleasure

His hubby started devouring his body worshipping with love.....Tae sucked on the other nipple and slowly placed butterfly kisses to downwards and reached his belly button...he kissed on there making jk moan

Jk:- Ahhh...hyung...
Tae slipped his tongue inside the belly button and sucked on it ...
He licked on it and backaway....
He took the starwberry icecream from the nightstand asn and come in between his legs pouring inside his belly button making jk shiver when the cold substance come in contact with his skin

Jk:- Ahh....hubby.....more....more
Jk moaned out loudly when tae put his tongue inside his belly button eating the icecream and poured the ice cream on his nipples and started sucking....he finished full Icecream while jk was a moaning mess...

Jk:- Hubby....ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh.ahh
Jk hold his hair and pushed him on his nipples which was craving for more
Tae after sucking it for a good amount of time kissed his lips...
Jk moaned at the icecream taste

Tae backaway and saw the most beautiful sight...his baby was looking so beautiful under him...
So gorgeous....as he went to him kissing his forehead
Tae:- May I??
Jk nodded closing his eyes...

Tae went in between his legs and started kissing his thighs making Jk hold the pillow tightly...
Tae:-hold me.....and not hold anything...
Jk nodded and hold his hair and tae took his thigh and kissed it...

Jk:- aahhh..ahhhh..hubby....
Tae kissed it inner thigh making hickies inside it....A year slipped from his eyes as Tae look up kissing his eyes and took his lips and jk moaned

Jk:- mm....ahhh...ahh...hubby...
Tae went down taking his length inside his mouth and started sucking it...
Jk hold his hairs and arched his back and moaned ....with a pop sound he leave his d!ck and take his finger infront of Jk's mouth ...

Tae:- suck....
Jk's eyes were closed as he looked at his long fingers...and took it inside his mouth and sucked on it....
Tae placed kisses and licked on his thighs which were filled with marks....

Tae:- My good baby....
Tae praised him making jk blush as he looked at him...
Tae:- Iam going in baby...loose up...
Tae slowly put his finger inside making jk whimper at the sensation...

Jk:- hurts....
Tae:- Shall I stop baby??(worried)
Jk shooked his head and said
Jk:- no.... go on...Iam fine....
Tae slowly started putting his finger inside and thrusted up and down making jk see starts....
Jk:- yes ... yes.... there....hubby....ahhh...

Tae put his third finger inside and started scissoring jk ...
Jk:- hubby...ahh.....cuming....
Jk cum on Tae's hands and tae licked his fingers making jk moan and blush....

Tae:- Are you ready.... I'm going in ....ok...
Jk nodded and tae kissed his forehead and slowly entered ...
Jk:- ahhh.... hubby.....
Tae:- It's fine....it will be alright baby....

Tae give jk sometime to adjust and slowly went inside thrusting....
Soon moans,skin slapping,groaning sound echoed through the whole house...
Tae:- You are so right baby...ahhhh
Tae thrust up and find his prostate

Jk moaned out loudly when his hubby hitted his prostate..
Tae kept hitting his prostate making jk see the whole galaxies...
Tae kissed his forehead and jk scratched Tae's back and other hold his hair...

Both the bodies moved up and down hitting the headboard...the bed made a creaking sound and tae kissed his forehead and place soft kisses all over his neck and thrusted inside him....

Tae hold his waist and placed his legs over his shoulder and thrusted inside and hitted his prostate again and again
Jk:- Hubby...ahh....ahhh...ahhh...more....
There...yes...yes.. more...hubby..

Tae hold his waist and up him and thrust inside....
Tae groaned at the tightness...
Jk:- hubby...ahhh..ahhh...cuming..
Tae:- cum...baby...cum.....
Both cum together as tae filled his seeds inside him...

Jk felt peace when the liquid went inside him...Tae kissed his forehead and made jk lay on him and caressed his waist and kissed his neck.....

I hope you like..... please comment on this....and have a good day guys.....