As she laid there, she takes in a couple of moments to think about her weekend mostly spent with Haechan with mixed feelings. She wasn't sure if she was looking but also she remembers why she fell in love in him.

She honestly feels that she's in the cycle of liking Lee Haechan again.

But she's scared.

Dismissing her thoughts, she got up from her bed and realized her stomach was not having it. She ran to the bathroom and there it was, her monthly period.

"Jaemin! Can you please get me my pads!" Jaein called out from the restroom and Jaemin came to her aid immediately. He gave her privacy after given them and waited till she finished her business.

Jaein walked out of the bathroom looking like a ghost, knowing her cramps were only going to start. In addition, she also remembers that the wedding photoshoot for Doyoung and Jena's is this weekend and the actual wedding is next weekend. Great.

"So, do you need to eat your kalguksu?" Jaemin asked his sister even though he knows what she's going to say.

"Please, I honestly need it."

-

Jaein sat through classes on Monday and honestly she wasn't feeling it despite most of her classes were forms of photography and everything was really easy for her. Just some film projects she can always get done with the help of her friends but also it's harder this week since she has a wedding gig on top of that.

She was walking to her next class but while she was on her way. She accidentally bumped shoulders with the person she did not want to see.

Kim Nayeon.

"Hi friend!" Nayeon smirked at Jaein. Jaein was not having it but honestly she couldn't care less. "We should hangout again."

"No thanks." Jaein walked away but Nayeon grabbed her wrists.

"Why not?" Nayeon faked cried in her face.

"You're disgusting." Jaein yanked her hand off extremely hard from Nayeon, especially since she was on her period. But what she didn't realized was that Nayeon bumped into someone else since Jaein yanked her arm off so hard.

Whoops.

Jaein then walked right in front of her class but then she was blocked by a worried Haechan and Renjun, especially Renjun who looked like he was about to break down.

"Jaein, did you know what you just did?" Renjun asked the younger girl who looked like she was going to sleep anytime soon.

"What?" Jaein was oblivious as to what's going on.

"You literally stood a chance against Kim Nayeon. The person who hurt you like a truck?" Renjun tried to see if Jaein's emotions change.

"Oh?" Jaein came to realize what she just did. "I guess."

Jaein overcame her fears.

"I'm so fucking proud of you." Renjun patted her on the shoulder and Jaein smiled at his compliment. "Come on, let's get to class." Renjun walked inside first while Jaein and Haechan stood in front of each other silently.

"Like Renjun said, I'm proud of you too." Haechan tried to hide his smile away from her since he knows what she is going through exactly. He pulled out something from his backpack and it was some of Jaein's favorite snacks. He shoved it in her hand with the addition of her strawberry milk.

"What's this for?" Jaein secured the goods in her hands, bewildered at Haechan's kindness to her.

"I know what you look like when you're on your period. Please eat so that you don't pass out, on top of having lunch too." Haechan walked into the class before her and she watched him in awe.

So he remembers.

Jaein secured the goods and followed him into class too and took her seat next to her usual seat mate this time but instead of trying to focus on taking notes, she decided to eat her snacks in secret instead.

Haechan took a look from a couple rows behind Jaein who was eating the snacks she gave him in class. It seemed like some of her mischievous side was starting to come back.

"I feel like the old Jaein is slowly coming back." Renjun commented leaning towards Haechan who was taking notes from what the professor was saying.

"Honestly, I think so too." Haechan whispered to Renjun back. "But I don't think she's careless this time. I'm glad she's being more careful on who to trust and not to trust."

Renjun perked his eyebrow, indicating Haechan should elaborate further. "Jaein should surround herself with good people in the end."

"I agree." Renjun got sidetracked from taking notes. "But honestly I still believe your a good match for her."

"Renjun homie, I love you, but professor is looking at us so you better get yourself focused." Haechan whispered-yelled at Renjun to get back on track and listen to the rest of the lecture.