Home breaker

Aarohi cried her heart out but the thing which caught the attention in that scene was that Aryan's eyes were teary too.

Aryan embraced Aarohi in his arms and let her cry the much she wants or maybe the much she needs.

Aaru- "I'm impure..."

Aryan- "You know what..."

She stopped crying and looked into his eyes.

Aryan- "Depression ki pills lena tumhari zaroorat nahi tumhari aadat ban gayi hai....aur kisne kaha tum impure ho...tumhari koi galti nahi thi na...aur sorry par....mai tumse abhi bhi pyaar karta hu aur karta rahunga mujhe tumhare past se nahi tumse pyaar hua tha to past se kya farq padta hai."

Aarohi lowered her gaze... Aryan went towards the door and sat there while Aarohi was looking at the man who just gave her a shoulder to cry and even after knowing that she is impure he is still ready to accept her.

Aarohi somewhere loved him too but till the date she couldn't tell him as her past stopped her but now after knowing her past he is still accepting her , this thought made her finally overcome her insecurities and let her tell him her feelings for him. She decided tell him that hat she loves him today.
Aarohi called Aryan.

Aaru- "Sir.."

Aryan- "Haa?"

Aaru- "Mai aapse..."

Before she could complete, the door opened and they both rushed out.

Aryan- "Didi Samar kaha hai..."

Arpita- "Vo to neeche hai usi ne mujhse kaha ki is room ko open kar du...aur tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

Aryan- "usne door lock kar diya tha ham dono andar the.... vo kaha hai mai usko aaj chodhunga nahi.."

Arpita- "Are vo neeche tere Jiju aaye hai to sab unke saath baithe hai tu abhi ye tamasha mat karna please."

Aryan- "Ok fine... "

He got a call of someone.

Aryan- "Aarohi tum didi ke saath jao mai bas abhi baat karke aaya..."

Arpita took Aarohi with her to introduce her to her husband. Upon reaching the sitting room, Aarohi became numb. Her heartbeat grew faster and her face became shocked.

She whispered.... "Avinash.."

The man looked at Aarohi and standed up with a shocked face.

Arpita- "Aarohi ye hai Avinash..mere husband..."

Aarohi shockingly looked at Arpita and then at Avinash.

Arpita- "Kya hua Aaru?"

Aaru- "Nahi....kuch nahi mai abhi aayi."

She went at the garden and her breathing got heavy. She murmured to herself.

"Mujhse itni badi galti kese ho gayi... How could you be so dumb Aarohi??"

She heard a voice and she turned. It was Avinash.

Avinash- "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...tum to rajsthan me rehti thi na."

Aaru- "You never told me that you are married."

Avinash- "So you never asked me..."

Aaru- "Tumne Arpita di ko cheat Kiya hai."

Avinash- "So what? Affair to ham dono ka tha na....you are equally responsible for that."

Someone shouts from their behind.
When they turned, they found Aryan's father in a shock looking at them.
He came near them.