Lover-2

As they smiled and bought things,he looked towards the sky. The end was near. And he was tired. The deaths of Kurukshetra had really taken a toll on him. Time's punishment is cruel..

They wandered around as their anklets sounds left him feel his heart beat. The sound of their chatter,their talks,he heard..

They felt like friends. Yet it felt like they never knew each other before. Even though they lived together. They had their own palaces afterall. He walked behind them,as silent as ever. They were careless,yet happy. Free from servants,maids,children,worries. They were so immersed in their talks that they forgot him,all the time their security guard. Still he felt happy for this..

He didnot sleep for the whole night. Waited for the next day to see what changed. Would he finally see them,who had wanted to have a piece of himself with them every moment, especially if the other one had him,which made him forget to go to them as human. He just went every night to them all. They had children afterall. He was the great Dwarakadhish with such a large family. But who would tell them, actually he spend all his time alone.. Even playing flute was not feasible..

He eagerly walked out,yet what he saw was the same. The same Rukmani was sitting,on her chair as her maids decorated her hair with jewellery..

She smiled..

He too reciprocated..

Then he walked towards the second palace,where Satyabhama was. She was looking for the perfect clothes and jewellery to match. As her grand daughter in laws were coming to greet her..

The two palaces and hopeless he walked back. Still he knew. Somehow things might change. Afterall they were princesses. They were humans. Even Yagyaseni Draupadi could feel jealousy for her husbands. Pandavas,being gifts of Gods,not born from mother womb could feel jealous of each other. Then his wives were princesses,humans. It was sheer situation that had made him marry them. Even if there was scattered pieces of her,Sita,in them. It had not grown. They had not given up their human nature. And it was what he had been afraid of. To be with him,would be very harsh. It's like either they succeed or he would be erased. And he was seeing it. The time of him leaving forever was close..

Closer than he thought actually..

In few days,storm came. Somehow he managed to pull them out. Then send them away with his best friend Arjuna. But with him Dwaraka would not go down. He must die. Only with his death would that piece end..

So he left..

Time moved.. Pandavas left too. Kuru clan came to an end with Pariskhit,the result of all the good deeds of Krishna fell with simple prank. And them? What happened to them,no one knew..

A race fell. The world of Gods closed. The children born from Gods and godheads with union with humans had created a higher race all together. Slowly bloodline declined. The energy of Gods stayed for few thousands years. Yet it thinned. Kali entered with the end of Kuru clan. It tainted everything. Darkness,greed,ego,whatever it was,that He was stoping,danced once again. But where were they,the women whom Arjuna saved. No one knew..

Or were they saved at all? After Pandavas left soon after that?

They too fell. Without Dwarka,without Krishna,without their home,children,they too fell. No matter what,they loved him. They were great parents,lovers. They saw their own children dieing in their own hands. They could not handle it. Soon,they left. Willingly..