𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

ابدأ من البداية

              PRO HERO RANKING!!: NUMBER 12!

                                                      QUIRK: SHARK ATTACK

THIS GUYS NOT ONLY A PRO HERO BUT A HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE AND
A FATHER OF 4!

"Shit wait when did papa get here-"

The boy said under his breath before his father jumped into battle to fight the Giant Shark mutant, fists pointed toward the Villain with a big determined smile.

"Woah.. that's the Pro Hero Tidal-Wave he's so cool!!! Oh gosh I need his autograph!"

The green haired fanboy yelled in wonder.

"Hell yeah Shark battle yess!! Oh oh I wanna join this shark battle!!!"

You said ready to climb under the police tape and other precautions before you were swept up by an elder stopping you.

"Young man you should let the hero work!"

He then sighed and nodded as he walked closer till he bumped into the Greenette as the green haired boy fanboyed over the shark hero.

"He's so cool but I've never seen him in action!!"

"SHARK FIGHT! SHARK FIGHT! SHARK FIGHT! SHARK FIGHT!!!! HELL YEAH DAD KICK HIS ASS!!!"

The Hero was weaving and throwing punches at the villain and began to speak with a fatherly tone.

"LANGUAGE!"

"ENGLISH, JAPANESE AND SPANISH ARE THE ONLY LANGUAGES I CAN SPEAK!"

you said retorting back with a smile continuing to just watch the fight as it raged on.

That was until Death arms and Kamaui Woods showed up after helping civilians and helped Tidal-Wave clear the fight!!—

"CANYON CANNON!"

Everyone was now struck realizing it was... a giant woman..? She burst into the scene crushing the Villain with a clean step leaving him in a crater sized hole.

Now a bunch of men were lining up to take photos of her and that's when you got bored and walked behind the safety precautions to go talk to your dad.

"Piece of cake for the worlds next hottest hero, Hello everyone! Im Mount. Lady!"

Andd you tuned out the rest of what she said walking up to your dad and fist bumping him with a smile.

"Sup dad, busy day eh?"

"Yep.. certainly.. a lot of new hero's have been debuting today weirdly enough, but it just makes my job easier.."

Your dad said with a small smile even though he was disappointed at the lack of action he got today..

"Yeah seem about right! Oh hey wait! wait here dad!"

You walked off to the green haired boy snatched his book as he watched you walk over to your dad and tell him to sign the page with his hero signature.

Once he did you waltzed back over and placed it in his hand.

"There you go hun now you have a hero autograph! My dads super cool so I get it... wait I didn't introduce myself uhh I'm Y/N Tsuna!! Nicknames are Tsunami or (N/N) but yknow"