Edvin Ryding

Edvin gave a sly smile, his lips spreading handsomely up into his cheeks as his and Jack's eyes met, as it seemed he was about to teeter over into Jack's soft brown eyes. He felt heat raise up his back, spreading it's hands and far reaching finger's widely across the taunt flesh. He imagined the feel, the taste of Jack's soft lips upon his. He raised his hand and gave a curt wave.

Jack stood awkwardly, his shoulders hunched over slightly as if he wanted to shrink himself - conscious of his towering over the people that surrounded him. He gave a shy smile, blush spreading over his cheeks. He struggled to keep eye contact with the other man, his eyes snapping away a few times from Edvin's to the ground to then raise and meet the other man's again before hastily retreating back to stare at the ground.

Edvin struggled to keep the smile from his lips as he overlooked the attractive tall man. He could already feel Jack's hands placed firmly on his hips. Jack's shyness and boyish manner made him all the more alluring. Edvin nodded towards the door, indicating he wanted to leave - hopefully with Jack. He in anyway wanted to leave this snobby affair of up and coming stars who though staring in one popular roll all of sudden turned them into Scarlett Johansen.

---

Jack's hands were placed firmly on Edvin's hips, feeling the bones that jutted out beneath his button up black silk shirt against his palms. His lips were on Edvin's, soft and sweet the sensation was. His tongue pressed into the other man's mouth, becoming covered with the taste of the hand sandwiches and expensive cherry they had served at the British Vogue after party. Warmth spread to engulf his entire body, his pale skin flashing out, his gaunt cheeks becoming coloured with patches of dark red. With his one hand still placed on Edvin's hip, his other left to roam his body, slipping behind to his back. He hesitated on the small of Edvin's back, his fingers fanned out, glazing across the smooth silk. He wanted to slip his hand into the other man's pants, to squeeze his soft, pert butt within his hands but he wondered if it would be presumptuous. He opted to instead untuck the man's shirt and sweep his hand up the man's lithesome back.

Edvin dug his teeth into his bottom lip as the other man touched him. He was intently focused on Jack's hands moving up his back, roaming across his skin. His hands were so soft and delicate. It felt amazing. He pushed his body forward, pressing his pelvis against Jack, urging him to push forward, to make the next move. His body was hazed and on fire, his skin irritated with the heat it was suddenly subjected to.

"Ah, Jack." Edvin moaned into the man's ear, his warm breath brushing against his skin. It caused multiple electric pulses to set off inside Jack's body and he felt himself harden inside his slick dress-pants.

"Do you want more?" he asked when couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yes, please." Edvin moaned and was pleased to feel Jack's hand moving down across his back to then slip in beneath the Swedish actor's waist band. It was riveting. Jack had slipped his hand into both Edvin's pants and underpants and his fingers now firmly wrapped around the other man's bare cheeks. He squeezed tightly.

"Ah, baby." Edvin moaned into to the nook of Jack's neck as he peppered delicate kisses across the smooth skin. He started to fidget with Jack's buckle, desperately trying to loosen it. He relished in the heat that Jack's body emanated. Finally he undid the buckle, and without warning, he dropped to his knees in front.

Jack was minutely taken aback by the suddenly movement but if he was being honest - he didn't much mind. His erection buzzed with arousal and yearned for release and having Edvin's hands and face so close to it only seemed to exacerbate it. "Fuck." he groaned beneath his breath as Edvin unzipped his dress pants and pulled it down. The man then placed soft, teasing kisses running across the length of Jack's restrained penis. "Fuck." he moaned, biting his lips and brushing his hand through Edvin's soft hair.