Guests from 1940

Mulai dari awal

" I always knew you would be the first to go grey Cissy,'' Bellatrix added with a cackle, causing the youngest Black sister to pout.

After what seemed like hours of the two girls looking through the bookshelves, they finally left the store. Both with multiple bags holding their most prized possessions.

" If you don't mind my asking,'' Aquila started as they made their way down the street of Diagon Alley, " Where exactly did you grow up? People made speculations about it, but I never believed any of them.''

Ursa hesitated to answer, Hagrid told of how some wizard families felt about muggles and muggleborns. She didn't want to lose her first friend because of where she lived, " Muggles.''

" Muggles,'' Aquila repeated in shock, according to her Uncle Severus the Potter siblings were being raised in luxury with silver spoons in their mouth, " Did they tell you about magic?'' Ursa shook her head sadly, " Well, nevermind that, I'll teach you. It's very rare a muggleborn or muggle raised gets to learn the old ways.''

" Thank you,'' James said, smiling at the young blond who sat by his daughter.

" It was my pleasure,'' Aquila quickly told him, " She was my friend I wasn't going to let her be ignorant.''

Molly Weasley shook her head in disgust, " The Old Ways were banished for a reason.''

" They were banished because Muggleborns came into a world that wasn't theirs and refused to learn and accept,'' Ursa explained to her, shocking many by her outburst, " The Old Ways made them uncomfortable so for the sake of peace the Ministry got rid of them.''

Hermione glared at her, " It's our world too.''

Aquila scoffed at the idea, " You visit, the rest of us live in this world year after year. Do you go into France or Belgium and ask them to change their ways because they make you uncomfortable?''

The two spent the rest of their time together shopping for their supplies while Aquila explained their world to Ursa. To many the girls looked they had been friends since they were little, no one would have guessed that they only met that day at a bookstore.

By the end of the day Ursa and Aquila ended up in small ice cream shop, laughing as Ursa's new kitten Salem pawed at her owners hair.

" Aqui,'' A voice called gaining the girl's attention.

A bright smile appeared on the girl's face,  " Matty,'' she cheered waving for him to come over, " Matty, this is Ursa Potter. My new best friend.''

The boy chuckled at her words as he sat down with them, " Glad to see you've replaced me,'' he teased before turning towards the brunette girl, " Mattheo Riddle.''

" Pleasure to meet you,'' Ursa said with a fond smile and blush on her cheeks.

Matty smirked at her reaction, " Trust me, the pleasure is all mine.''

" Damn,'' Marlene fanning herself, " Please tell me he is single.''

Theo laughed at her question, " Not for much longer trust me.''

Aquila glared at her friend, " You couldn't go five seconds without hitting on her.''

Tom Riddle wondered if this was his son, it was the only logical explanation he could come up with. A part of him felt a sense of pride, having someone to carry on his legacy, but another part worried for him hoping that he was a better parent than what he had.

" Matty is practically my brother,'' Aquila explained, " We've known each other for years and he is less annoying than Draco.''

Matheo smiled at the blonde, " The only person more annoying than Draco is your father,'' he admitted causing both girls to laugh, " But anywho, how did you two meet.''

" We ran into each other at the bookstore,'' Ursa answered truthfully.

The Riddle boy nodded in understanding, " Then I truly have been replaced, Aquila loves her books more than anything in world.''

" Aquila,'' A stern, yet gentle female voice called gaining the girls' and Mattheo's attention, " What did I tell you about running off?''

Aquila looked down at the ground before looking at the woman, " Sorry Mum.''

Lady Malfoy turned to look at the girl who sat with her daughter. She grew less worried noticing that Mattheo was with her, but she had no idea who the girl was. She felt the hand of her husband touch her lower back.

" My dear,'' Lord Malfoy said, " Who is your new friend?'' he asked having never seen the girl before.

" Ursa,'' The Potter girl said, finally speaking for herself, " Ursa Potter.''

The caused both parents to look at each other in shock. Narcissa had not seen the girl since she was named her godmother. Lucius looked worried about what the Potter's children being around could mean.

" Ha,'' Narcissa laughed at the pouting faces of Alice, Marlene, and Mary.

James looked at them before looking at his daughter. He hoped that she wouldn't gain the pure blooded supremacy from them. 

" She'll be fine,'' Sirius assured him, " Cissy less of arse then rest.''

" It's wonderful to meet you, dear,'' Narcissa said happily.

Ursa looked at Aquila and Mattheo shocked not expecting this reaction from the woman, " It's wonderful to meet you as well Lord and Lady Malfoy. Aquila's told me some much about you.''

" All good I hope,'' Lucius said with a smile, " She tend to be dramatic, gets it from her mother's side.''

All of the Black's looked at Lucius slightly offended by the comment.

Bella glared at him, " You're one to talk you bleach blonde peacock,'' she hissed angrily.

" Hush,'' Narcissa hissed at him with a glare.

" I was just teaching Ursa about traditions and the Old Ways,'' Aquila explained trying to move away from her parents making her uncomfortable, " She wasn't taught anything.''  This shocked the older Malfoys, Lucius heard on and on about how the Potter's were living with a wizarding family in a life of luxury, " I was hoping you could explain more though, father.''

Lucius' smiled widened at the idea, " I would happy to. Though it will have to wait, if you would like to owl me with your questions I'll answer the best I can.''

Ursas smiled at them, " Thank you Lord Malfoy, truly.''

" Please, call me Lucius,'' he told her before looking back at his daughter, " We should be off before your brother has a fit.''

Aquila nodded sadly, " I'll see you at school then,'' she said before standing up and following her parents, Mattheo slowly walking behind the Malfoys.

'' Great,'' Molly breathed out angrily, " Another child lost to the darkside.''

" Mother,'' Charlie said with a glare, " Ursa is one of the kindest most intelligent girls I have ever met. She makes educated decisions, she does nothing based on biases.''

After Aquila and Mattheo had departed, Ursa bed her bags and held Salem close to her chest as she went to get her wand.