Malakas na sigawan ang narinig ko sa usapan nina Prince Seth at mga kapatid niya sa labas, but in the end, Prince Seth entered the carriage again, drenched with water. "We have to go back, Princess Divina. I am sorry."

The four princes outside tried to turn the carriage from where we originated, but our carriage totally got stuck. I could even hear how the horses whinnied exhaustingly as they tried to pull us from the surging flood.

It's flooding rapidly! Napapasok na rin ng tubig ang karwahe namin.

Since I was still a small girl, the water didn't reach my feet, but when Prince Seth lifted his, all he did was close his eyes in annoyance. "This Le'Vamuievos!"

When I heard how the horses neighed in pain, I couldn't help but cry for them. I started wiping my cheeks when my tears fell.

"Kawawa naman ang horses, Prince Seth."

Prince Seth groaned in frustration. Lumapit siya sa akin at hinawakan niya ako. Prince Seth gently kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry, the horses will be alright. Babalik na tayo. We have to find a better way to reach the castle."

"Thank you, Prince Seth."

He patted my head before he looked outside of the window again. "I will plan an assassination after this damn flood," he whispered.

When I opened the window, the rain entered our carriage. "Divina, no!"

But I took a peek outside to see the horses. "Super kawawa na ang mga horses, Prince Seth." I said again.

Prince Seth pulled me away from the window, shut it down, cupped my face, and he gave me that assuring smile. He opened the window near him again and went outside.

I quickly went to his side and peeked outside of his window. I pressed my palm and my nose to see further.

Wala na sa harapan ng karwahe ang mga kapatid ni Prince Seth, dahil lumusong na sila sa baha at tinutulungan na nila ang mga kabayo. There were two princes on each side of the carriage. And the surging flood almost reached half of their legs, the rainfall kept brushing on their faces, and their hair were all down.

When I opened the window again to look at them further, I saw Prince Seth at the top of the carriage, while pushing it with his enormous wings. I cried more and closed the window.

The carriage was slowly moving, but it kept on shaking, and the shouting outside from the princes was getting louder. I hugged my legs and buried my face behind my knees. I couldn't even help them. I am still small and very weak.

It took time before I noticed that the water inside the carriage has subsided, and its movement has been better. Nang mapansin ko rin na hindi na gaanong kalakas ng ulan na pumapatak sa bubong ng karwahe ay tumayo na ako at binuksan ang bintana para makita sina Prince Seth.

And there they were, the princes were no longer touching the carriage, but they were all standing, hands on their waists, and were staring blankly with their heavy breathing because of exhaustion.

Basang-basa na ng baha at ulan ang handsome princes from Avalon, and Prince Seth looked pissed.

It took us time before Prince Seth and his brothers managed to save our carriage and horses from the flood. We stopped by the road and parked the carriage under a huge tree.

Prince Seth and his brothers started with their conversation, but when I tried to listen to them, suddenly their voices got muffled until I couldn't even understand their words.

When Prince Seth entered the carriage, he was already hugging himself with his shaking lips.

He was uttering some words repeatedly as he rocked his body on his seat. "I will kill him. I will kill him. I will ban all the existing Le'Vamuievos in my empire for thousands of generations. Magsama sila ng kapatid niyang si Rosh."