Chapter 1 , The inseparable siblings

Kakashi Hatake’s POV

Today is the day, im so fucking excited my baby sister is comeing to Konoha. “Iruka, hurry up, I want to meet my Prim at the gate,” I yell, slipping on my sandals. Iruka chuckles and shakes his head “alright, alright hang on let me get my tool pouch” he says i smile bouncing in place. We leave after he grabs his tool pouch springing from rooftops and light poles. We make it to the gate and see Izumo and Kotesu. “Izumo, has anyone come through here?” I ask them to shake their heads. I smile and nod and sit on the ground. “What are you doing?” Kotesu asks. I smile, “I'm waiting for my baby sister.” I say smiling. About 10 minutes later i hear a happy whistling tune and bells and smile a silver haired girl with a black blindfold around her eyes in a black and white ninja outfit with small bells on her ankles and wrists around her neck and her waist as well a flower crown of primroses on her head and a wolf behind her that is solid black with two container scrolls attached to its side. I stand quickly releasing chakra and she smiles and stops instantly looking at me through her black blindfold she wears because of her unique eyes. “PRIM” I yell and she chuckles and clicks her tongue the wolf stops and she infuses chakra into the wolf and its grows she gets on her back and she walk over to us “ni-chan” she says her british accent coming through as she slides down the wolf's back and the bells on her outfit jingle as she walks. She straightens her outfit and smiles springing from her feet and colliding with me “NI-CHAN” she yells as I spin her around. I put her down and she smiles looking up at me through her blindfold “may i” i ask and she nods i pull her blindfold off her eyes start changing colors quickly adjusting to the light and she smiles rubbing her eyes. She blinks and her eyes become a light yellow color which means she is happy. “Nice to see you again ni-chan” she says then turns to Iruka her eyes change to purple as a sign of curiosity. “Ni-chan, why does he smell like you” she says and i chuckle, “Prim, that’s Iruka” i say and her eyes start glowing yellow “nii-chan” she says and hugs him he looks at me “i may or may not talk about you sometimes” i say and Iruka chuckles and hugs Prim she bounces in joy. “Ni-chan give me my blindfold” she says i do and she cover her eyes again “lets meet Grandpa” she says and i shake my head “alright let's go” i say and she nods as the wolf bends down and she climbs on its back “come one ni-chan, Irr-cahn” she says and we both climb on the wolf's back i salute Izumo and Kotesu as they watch me and my sister plus my boyfriend ride off on a big black wolf. We get to the path and Prim smiles “ni-chan this place is beautiful” Prim says i smile and hugs her “i miss you Prim” i say and she smiles.

Prim’s POV

Ni-chan gives the best hugs in the whole  world “ok first we see the Hokage then we will go home and get you settled then we'll all go out to eat and Iruka can bring Naruto along” ni-chan says i nod. Everyone stares at me and Lila, that my pet wolf we stop at the Hokage building and  slide down landing gracefully on the floor. I enter the building as the bells jingle. Everyone's attention is on me. I knock loudly on the Hokages door “come in”  I hear an old voice say and I open the door poking my head in. “Who are you?” he asks. I smile “I am not surprised you don't recognize me. It has been years since we last saw each other.” I say , stepping in as the bells jingle and ni-chan and iru-chan step in behind me. The Hokage looks at Kakashi with wide eyes. “Is that?” he asks and ni-chan nods. The Hokage gets up and we meet in the middle as he hugs me. I hug back" I'm excited to be here again grandpa” I say smiling brightly. “I'm here fully now grandpa and i would like to enlist for Iruka Sensei's class in the academy '' i say and everyone looks at me in shock. “Prim, what are you saying” ni-chan asks “i want to be a ninja” i say looking at ni-chan he smiles and laughs picking me up and twirling me around “Hokage-sama, is this possible” ni-chan asks and i look at grandpa and he nods i squeal my eyes shining brightly behind my blindfold. “I'm glad I was able to get here before the academy started,” I smile. 

3rd POV

    For the next two weeks Kakashi Hatake and Primrose Hatake were always together no matter where they went. It's always been like this and it always will be. 

(thr foirst cahpter is kinda skort but they will range form 800 words and up depending on teh events and plots i decide to put in the book, also most of this will be Fanon but there will be some Canon parts, so pelase enjoy and i do respect constructive critism. -thank you form author-)