MY FRIEND AKIRA ( edited )

" phew... Another day at work. I'm glad that the work ain't half as bad." I sed to my only friend besides the owner. Her name is akira. She is a cute girl who stood at 5.5 foot and always decorated her mid long hair with a pink flower clip accompanied by a gorgeous pink kimono. She was fair and she has brown hair and baby pink eyes

She was a cheerful and happy girl in her early twenties

Most of my co workers was kind but some of them were the total opposites. They were jealous of the pretty women who worked their. Including me. They were all pass their fifties and getting wrinkles and stuff while " the ungrateful brats" that's what they call us by were at our supreme beauty.

That ain't our fault that they are old or prick so we both kept avoiding them as much as we can. Akira was a close friend and the others were categorised as 'friends'. We instantly hit it off when I was introduced as a worker at the shop just few weeks ago. We bonded over the stuff we liked so she is my best friend and the only one who I trust and rely on.

" Isn't it hard working while your pregnant though" she asked curiously while switching glances at me and my belly. "No....it is not that hard as I sed I come from a line of samurai so this is easier than the gruesome training. Besides I had honed my senses enough so it is a another positive." I sed while moving a box of cloths somewhere. " That's so cool. I wanna become a samurai too" she sed star struck as she helps me to close the shop.

" Heh we'll see. Any ways are you gonna accompany me to the nearby city tomorrow? I need to buy some baby stuff for the babies." I asked as we started to head home. " Alright. But you owe me four dangos" she sed while tapping her chin.

" For sure, for sure" I asked her because I couldn't last time. She lived nearby my house and it was a routine for us to come by our houses to accompany them to work or when going back.

Soon we reached her house as I bid fair well to her and left because it was getting dark. I was peace fully walking  down the road that led me to my house and enjoying the evening. "Hmmm... I will prepare tea and start training so I can regain my lost muscle." I thought as I made my lips in to a thin line and walking faster as I frowned. Slowly goosebumps rose from my skin as I couldn't shake off the unsettling feeling that I am being watched. I started to run as I heard something behind me.

I heard it again and as I looked around I released a sigh of relief as It was just my imagination as it was only a owl. I sighed again as I started to walk normally and eventually I could see a house that was surrounded by flowers and trees of all kind. Including wisteria flowers to fend off lower ranked demons as it did no harm to me.

( Pretend as if this was wisteria flowers instead of sakura)This house was abandoned before and in ruins but I got it back in to tip top shape and I am proud of my work

This house was abandoned before and in ruins but I got it back in to tip top shape and I am proud of my work. I went inside and opened the cabinet where I put stuff in as I prepared one of my best cravings.

Chips dipped in chocolate and sandwiched between two pieces of bread and on on top of it was honey.

I sat down in the balcony as I enjoyed my food and sakura tea as I enjoyed the evening  sky. " I thought I could never enjoy the sun ever again or these food when I became demon. And look at me now. Living a normal life and four months away from giving birth to my cutie putties." I thought as I felt an never ending relief and relaxation wash over me like a hurricane. ( Yes, I used this from the song middle of the night. So what) as the evening sun rays hit me I felt more relaxed and so warm as the surroundings started darken.

" I love this. I'm so excited give you an normal experience like this away from all the danger and fights. So peaceful"

After the moon rose and smiled a toothy smile I thought it would be the best to sleep so I took a quick shower and put on my yukata as I popped down on my futon as my eyes started get heavy and I dozed off to sleep.

Unknown person
"So that's where you been. Hyo hyo hyo, master will be so pleased to hear this information." An unknown person spoke as he chuckled to him self as stood from few feet away on a tree looking at the sleeping form of Kokoshibu.

Soon he left to report his finding to his master.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fello readers,
How do you like this chap probs good and yes I added a oc  to our main protagonist kokoshibu. So any ways as you can see I had hit +2k awhile ago and didn't even notice. And when I noticed I cried tears of joy as I never expected to have this much reads in my first ever story. For who all that stayed with me from 100 reads to 1k and 2k,3k,4k and beyond. I love y'all sosososo so much. My happy Ness doubled when hearing my bestie Aminadiekakerlake  had hit +2k I actually spat out my food and ran around like a crazy person and accidentally hit me head on the wall

I am so happy rn(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠) I could die happy. Good luck for both of us to reach the top and all those who have supported us through our journey.

By the way comment if I should do a 1k and 2k special chap demon slayer kny X reader one. Again I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH. I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your overjoyed
~A/n chan~