Part 2

Felix and Ralph were now friends and they celebrated their game together. Felix was happy but something still bothered him. The lady he had met in the dungeons of the candy palace. He looked out the screen window where a clear view of Sugar Rush could be seen. The thing was that he never saw the girl on any of the racing rosters.

Ralph leaves the game at night to hang out with his new friend in the candy cart game leaving Felix for the most part feeling very empty and without anyone understanding to talk to.

But you understood.

Felix resolved to try to speak with you again because maybe you and he would end up being friends and then he would have someone to talk to.

He went with Ralph after closing time to the candy cart game and after they arrived the two split up. Felix went to the castle looking for you and Ralph went to the race track looking for Vanellope.

You were with Sour Bill in the castle up to your ears in paperwork. It was mostly just candy cart racers sending worried letters to Vanellope worrying if she was going to change her mind about being their princess or letters worriedly asking if it was possible King Candy might come back.

You are organizing the letter stacks by what they are all asking for when a cinnamon roll guard walks in. "Ma'am you have a visitor."

"A visitor for me?" You question. "I'm a little busy right now." You turn towards Bill. "Does my hair look alright?"

Bill shrugs. "Looks the same as it always does."

You nod and turn back towards the guard. "Alright let them in."

The guard returns a few moments later with Felix. "Sorry I didn't mean to catch you at a bad time." He says looking around at all the stacks of papers

"Oh?! Well this is a surprise." You say stepping out from behind the stack of papers. "Oh this? This is nothing. Just organizing some letters for Vanellope."

Felix nods slightly. "I can come back another time if you're busy." He says looking eye level with a stack of papers almost as tall as himself.

You smirk and look back at Bill. "I'm going out. You gonna be ok by yourself?"

"I got this." Bill says giving an unenthusiastic thumbs up.

You nod with a small smile.

Felix looks confused. "Out?"

You nod. "You didn't come all the way here just to watch me do paperwork I'm assuming."

"Oh no I guess I didn't." He kind of laughs.

You nod and lead the way out. "Well then let's go somewhere else."

He nods and follows you. "Where are we going?"

You smirk. "I hope you like racing because you're going to be my partner."

"What?" He says confused.

You turn slightly over your shoulder. "New races. Ever since Venellope got her crown back we've been practicing team racing. But there aren't enough racers to have everyone pair up so I've sat back and let them have all the fun." You kind of laugh. "But with a bit of luck we might still be in time to race."

Felix nods. "I'll be honest I don't know the first thing about racing." He chuckles. "It won't be hard will it?"

You shrug. "I'll do the driving, you just take care of the weapons."

"Weapons?!" He gasps. "I thought this was a cute innocent candy racing game."

You laugh. "It's extreme at the core. It was designed that way to still appeal to younger audiences." You lead him down the hall to a side room where there is a candy cart garage.