1

(Nathan voice over)

When we we're young we were taught the distinction between a hero and a Villan, Good and evil but what if the only real difference is just who is telling the story?

I'm Nathan fairchild son of jocelyn and Valentine, older brother to clary fairchild and parabatai to caroline Moore.

I was born a shadowhunter and was turned into a werwolf when i was 20, since then i am the original hybrid. A shadowhunter and a werwolf, half nephilim and half downworlder.
I'm the most powerful shadowhunter, i was a shadowhunter at the londoner institute where i met my parabatai.

Anyway enough of me, this is my story.

(Nathan voice over done)

Narrator's pov

While Clary fairchild was out with Simon to celebrate her 18th birthday, she ran into a tall guy, short blond hair, blue-brown eyes, tattoos covered his body. That was the second her night only begun. Meanwhile her brother Nathan who originally planned on coming with her but got caught up with some buisness was sitting in the Jade wolf talking to his parabatai who just recently moved to new york.

Nathan pov

I was sitting in the Jade wolf talking to caroline, my parapatai. We met at the londoner institute where we became parapatai's. She recently moved to new york having enough of London. I was only two years in London before i returned to New York she was 4 years in London, 2 before i came and 2 with me. She only left like 6 months after i did.

She may have left the institute 6 months after me but then moved to liverpool till she decided to move to new york. "So how's clary?" Caroline asked me, "she's good, finally turning 18 today." I said with a small smile, i wish i could be with her but Theo, the alpha of the werwolf pack needed us and he lectured us about turning and killing mundanes in the City. He knows i'm a shadowhunter and the downworlders made a pact with the clave.

That was an hour ago, yeah i could've went to clary but caroline walked in so we decided to catch up. "18 already wow." She said with a fake shocked face making me chuckle. Yeah care met clary a few times already. We talked for a bit when i got a phone call, i look at the caller ID and see an unknown number.

"Let's go outside." Care said making me nod, we stood up and walked outside where i picked up the call and put it on speaker.
"Hello who is this?" I asked, "hey it's me nate." It was clary, "hey clary why are you calling with an unknown number?" I ask really confused. "My phone broke when i got atta-" i didn't even let her finish, "where are you?!"

"Calm down, i'm fine a guy helped me." What guy? I was asking myself. "What guy?" I then ask clary, "tall, blond, blue-brown eyes, runes on his body like you." She described the guy. "What's his name?" "I don't know." I mentally faceplamed myself, she get's rescued by a guy and doesn't even know his name. "What attacked you?" Caroline asked, "oh hey care, didn't knew you were with nate." "Yeah accidently walked into him at the Chinese Restaurant and happy birthday." Care said.

"Thanks, ravenders attacked." My eyes widen same goes for Caroline's. "Where?" I ask now worried. "Stop worrying i'm fine, they attacked me at home and kidnapped mom." After she finished saying that my heart stopped, my mom was kidnapped.
I didn't even noticed care took my phone out of my Hand and talked to clary.

I was snapped out by a hand on my shoulder, i look at care and she hugged me which i return. "Clary said she's alright, Simon is with her. She told me to tell you she loved you and she Texts when she needs help." I nod, "let's go to my place." I again only nodded. We went to care's places where i sat laterally in one of the armchairs.
My feet where resting over the armrest of the chair i was sitting in.