battle training

Ochako's POV

When I first met Izu, I was honestly scared of him. It wasn't because he looked scary or anything, but it was his warehouse. My parents are the ones who built it and do repairs when needed. The workout equipment he had was always packed with weights, and every time I had to come, I would always hide. But about nine months ago, I had a really bad day at school and was crying a little bit. He just came up to me and talked to me. When he found out what happened, he cheered me up. He gave me some mochi and just talked to me. Then I met Mina and Misha and saw how he was with them. I grew close to them all, and seeing how Izu cared and treated them gave me a kind of big brother type feeling. I honestly started looking at him that way. He's even putting a sidecar on his motorcycle so that he, Mina, and I can all ride to UA together.

Izuku's pov

As I drive up to UA I see a bunch of news crews surrounding the gate. They are surrounding students and start to do the same to us asking questions about All Might. I say nothing instead I Rev my engine and they all move. I quickly park and we all get off putting all three helmets in the sidecar and walk inside. After homeroom we get told it's time for heroics. We hear loud running coming down the hall and all of a sudden the door bust opens.

"I'm coming in like a totally normal person."

"All might." We all shout.

"Now what is hero with out there costume." He press a button amd suits come out." We all grab ares and walk to the changing rooms. I put my custom on. It's a green ninja style suit with pink and light blue strips down the side. I put two kanatas on my back. A bow that starts out small but can become a normal size. I put arrows over the sheaths and a belt with other supplies in it. I have a mask that covers my nose and mouth that filters air. My suit which Iade my self has a cooling and heating system in it just in case. I walk out with the rest of the class.

"Damn Izuku you look so manly." Kirirshima says.

"Yeah super manly." Tetsu says.

"You two look manly too." Mina and Ocha walks out and they both look amazing in there costumes.

Ocha is a primely white with green and pink on it that is slightly baggy. She also has a helmet that covers her whole head that filters air. While Mina's is a green tie die outfit that covers her whole body. She originally wanted a short sleeve one but I convinced her to get a long sleeve one with the same cooling and heating system as mine. I also put one in Ocha's.

All Might then explains that it a hero vs villains exercise. The villains have to keep the bomb away from the heros. The heros can win by capturing the villains or touching the bomb for thirty seconds. "Now we need some one willing to fight alone."

"I'll fight alone since I cam first in the exam and I'm class rep."

"Good you'll be the hero. The rest of you pick a ball." 

I end up going against Kirirshima and Kendo. They have five minutes to plan and move the bomb. And I start to make a plan. I figure Kendo going to have Kirirshima wait on a lower floor to wait for me. I bet it'll be the middle floor while she will be on top. I pull out a bow staff form my belt and connect it to my side. While getting my bow ready with a grapple arrow. When it's time for me to go I shoot the arrow and bring my sled up to a middle floor watching for Kirirshima and I see right wear I thought and crash though the window. I pull my bow staff out before he could react and hit him with it. He hardens and goes after me but I dodge and hit him again a little harder then before breaking his harding. He goes down after that. "Sorry dude." I say wrapping tape around his arm. I hand him an ice pack and my bow staff where he can walk.

"You sure you don't need it to fight her."

"Nah I got swords." I say before jumping out and firing another arrow to the top floor.

3rd person pov.

"Ok Midoriya is scary stong." Nirengeki says.

"I know but he's hot." Mina says.

"Are we not going to talk about how he's about to use swords against Kendo." Jiro says.

"Oh there not that sharp." Ochako says.

"With it goes to far I'll stop it." All Might says.

Izuku's pov

As I reach the tip floor I take note of the bomb being on the far side of the wall and Kendo right in front of it. I pull on my swords out and crash though the window slashing at her. She dodeges and goes to attack but I also dodge. She keeps going for attacks and I get a plan. I slash at her and it hits her arm making her wanting to take me out faster and she enlarges her hand and goes to attack me. I let it hit but I wrap the tape around her hand when she hits me.

"Kendo is captured the hero wins."

"Good game." Kendo says.

"Thanks. Now I need to go get my arrows." I say as I jump out of the window grabbing the rope of the second arrow I fired arrow and rip it out of the wall. Then grab the second one on my first arrow on when I reach it and rip it out falling to the ground. I can picture the screams form the observation room now.

3rd person pov

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The whole room minus two sceam.

"He's fine." Mina says.

"Yeah he fell form higher up then that before." Ochako says.

"Besides his suit has precautions." Mina says. Everyone somewhat calms down abit but not much. They watch him hit the ground form twenty stories up and stands up and starts walking to the observation room. When he reaches there the other two are already there.

"Here man you might need this back." Kirishima says hand him back his bow staff. Izuku quickly makes it smaller and puts it in his pouch.

"Now I don't think I need to ask who the MVP is in the game but would anyone like to explain why." All Might says.

Kendo raises her hand and he nods. "He had a plan right of the bat and clearly knew how we would think. And when he got into the fight with me he knew what to do to capture me even with it meant getting hit."

"Correct. Now Young Midoriya care to explain your thought process in that fight."

"Of course All Might. Kend's quirk made it hard to touch the bomb at get in a clean attack to stop her but not hurt her. So I thought the best plan was to be hit  and warp it around her hand since it was coming for me anyway."

"Very smart Young Midoriya. Now on to the next round." The next rounds go by pretty slowly besides Mina and Ochako since they were teamed up and knew each other's quirks they won pretty fast. Mina melted the floor around them and Ochako made them and the bomb float long enough to win. After that the day goes by like normal until lunch.

"Security alart level 3." Everyone starts running out but Izuku looks out the window and sees the media.

"Ocha make me floa."

"Ok."

"GUYS CALM DOWN AND LOOK OUT THE WINDOW IT'S JUST THE MEDIA!" Izuku yells. Everyone calms down after that and they go back going though out are day.

The next chapter is the USJ and this is where the next biggest change happens.