(Yes, it's Spectacular Spider-Man's Gwen.) 

-Time skip

Miles and Gwen arrived at the restaurant, which was a fancy restaurant on the other side of town. The couple went there since they thought it looked nice, and Miles's dad had previously gotten a favor from them for saving the staff in a Spider-Man battle, and it was the perfect opportunity to use it. They walked in, and took the reservation down, and they sat down, Miles politely pulling the chair for her. The two ordered their food, Miles getting a steak and Gwen getting a fancy pancake and a shared lobster with Miles.

-Time skip (Imma be honest Idk what to write, THEM EATING?)

The two walked out after a good meal, and they talked about how good the food was, and the two sat down at a park bench, and stared at a full moon above them. "This is nice..." Gwen said, leaning on Miles, who laughed and said "it sure was." They stared off at the scene around them, and Gwen spoke again. "There's something missing though." She said, and Miles looked at her, confused. Gwen continued "As much as this is fun, a nice romantic date and everything, very lovely.... This doesn't fit us. We're superheroes. As fun as it is to do normal things and act like we're a normal couple.... It's not as fun as being Spider-people. Plus.... I would love to see the moon closer." Miles's eyes widened. "You mean....?" Gwen nodded, and took off the dress. Miles looked away immediately, and Gwen chuckled. "You can look," She said, revealing herself in her costume. She had been wearing it underneath the entire time (Don't ask how it works with the legs of the suit and the heels. Just plot convenience.). Miles laughed, face red in embarrassment. He slowly took off his suit, to also reveal his costume. Gwen chuckled "Phew. I thought I had to carry you." Miles rolled his eyes. "After previous experiences, I've learned to always have my suit." Gwen laughed, and the two swung off.

They swung to a familiar spot- Williamsburg Bank building

They swung to a familiar spot- Williamsburg Bank building. The two landed in the same spot.... And looked at the full moon. It was the perfect spot. Full moon, nice breeze in the air, as well as the whole city underneath them to see. "Now that's more like it," Gwen said, propping down on the edge of the tower. Miles felt himself relax too..... Felt less nervous. Not only was he nervous about their first 'real' date earlier, he realized he simply wasn't in his element. Wearing a suit, being so formal... wasn't his thing. Swinging around the city though, definitely. He felt like he was born to do this. Gwen sat down, but Miles didn't. Gwen looked at him in confusion, patting the space next to her to signal for him to sit down next to her. Miles shook his head though, and he held out his hand and said "May I have this dance?" Gwen's eyes widened, but she took his hand, and he pulled her up... and they danced. Miles mainly led, and Gwen was shocked by the level of his dancing. But she wasn't gonna let up. She soon used her own ballet skills to match him, and the two danced for a while...... Until both were panting a bit, tired, and all off a sudden, Gwen shrieked as miles brought her down a bit..... Doing the classic "dance/dancing dip" Gwen's body was lowered, Miles holding her with one hand, and he leaned down at her, and under the moonlight, Gwen knew this was the perfect way to end the night. This is just like the endings she loved to see in rom-coms, except for the fact they were way up in the sky, dancing in a clocktower in spider-suits. Miles leaned down, and the two kissed........

(This is by Tikklil on Reddit, on r/SpiderGwen

(This is by Tikklil on Reddit, on r/SpiderGwen. The costume doesn't match the scene, but I had to use it. The drawing/picture is way tooo beautiful. Go check the artist out. So talented. Could never be me.)

Hey guys, sorry this took a while. Although I did say I'm taking longer between posts, this honestly could've come out earlier. I was just busy with my finally assessments for the school term and stuff. But I'm back now! And I'm done with my school stuff! So possibly expect quicker updates soon, but don't expect daily. It kinda burnt me out the first time around. 

And how'd you guys like this chapter? I got out the date as promised, and now we're heading to arc/part two! It'll be out soon. The event happens a couple months after the day in this chapter... and you'll see what it is when it comes out...... Some new characters might show up........