Cuddles over Worries

Sam's POV

Ponk and I came through the portal leading to Foolish's base. As we walked down the long staircase I could already see Foolish coming down from his newest build using scaffolding. The build was of a God or at least thats what Foolish had told him when he asked about it. Ponk and I waited for him by the chest he kept full of supplies and other stuff. When he was here Ponk lead us back through the portal and down a makeshift path to his own portal that lead to his small cottage in the woods. The path leading to Ponk's house was lined with an orchard of lemon trees, the worn mossy cobblestone path we've walked a hundred times was a sight for these sore eyes.

Ponk let us in, and immedantly went to the kitchen to start fixing tea and lemon tarts for us. I walked over to an armorstand ponk set up for me from my last visit and started pulling off my armor struggling a bit because of how tired i was. I suddenly felt arms around my waist hugging me from behind making me jump a bit. Foolish hugged me close to his chest. "Relax Sam, its just me. Nothing can hurt you here. Let me help you". Foolish started unscraping my chestplate and armorpads. "I can handle this myself you know that" I said blankly. Foolish hummed in response as he took of the rest of my armor and put it on the stand. I felt vunarble without my armor. I placed my arms around myself. Foolish of course noticed this and hugged me tightly. He lead us to the couch and told me to relax while he get some things. He walked away leaving me with my thoughts.

Why cant you relax? Do you not trust your partners? The Warden should be able to handle stress and not need to trouble people to help them. Am i not strong enough? Im weak. Im pathetic. I noticed steam started rising from my mouth. I instantly put on my mask. "No. Calm down. They will notice something is wrong and it will worry them even more. You already made Ponk sad by ignoring him. Do you want him to worry too!?" I thought to myself. I shut my eyes and put my knees up to my chest tryin to feel as small as possable. Then I felt something get dropped over me. I jumped and struggled against whatever it was. "SAM! SAM! CALM DOWN!" Foolish pulled the blanket off my head and put it over my sholders. Foolish looked worried and gave me a gentle smile. "Sorry for startling you. I shouldve been more careful". I shook my head. "Im sorry im just a bit jumpy and stressed i guess". Foolish nodded and sat next to me carefully pulling me in to cuddle. I felt terrable. Why am I like this...

Ponk walked in holding tray with three mugs and a kettle that smelled of golden flower tea. (Undertale referance). "Is everthing alright? I heard screaming" Ponk looked at me, I looked away. Foolish just nodded. Ponk filled the mugs with tea and sat down on the other side of me. They hugged my waist while Foolish gently stroked my head. I broke. Tears began to run down my face and on to my mask, steam came from the fan vents that were running full speed to regulate my air flow. Hissing filled the room and I held my head pulling on my hair tighly. Foolish grabbed my hands trying to loosin my grip, while Ponk tried to calm me down before I become a supernova. "Sam, please calm down, your safe. It okay. You are stressed we want to help you, please talk to us.". I shook my head no, and tried to calm down and stop crying.
You are weak. You are pathatic. You broke and made your partners worry. Youre suppose to be the strong one for them. You are suppose to protect them.

After a while the tears stopped I dont remember when I passed out but I found myself lying in our bedroom. Foolish and Ponk cuddling me from both sides. I looked at the window and noticed it was dark. I tried to move but arms kept me still. "No Sam. Lay down and rest" Ponk said looking up at me. "We dont have to talk about it. We can just lay here and watch a movie if you want" Foolish said laying his head on mine. I nodded. Ponk grabbed the remote off the tv stand and started flipping through the channels. He found a tv station playing christmas movies and we watch How the grinch stole christmas. I felt alot better but I knew I'd have to talk to them about my worries at some point but right now...I just want to cuddle.

Aurthor's note: I really need to start proof reading my work and updating more. Motivation is a hard thing to keep ad my spell checker isnt working for some reason.