Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?

Start from the beginning

"Because Hope would never be so stubborn." This response causing Kol and Elijah to scoff.

"Adonis stop this?" Hayley yelled and the twins finally stopped. "What the hell are you two fighting about now?" Hayley asked her son and daughter.

Soon it was a jumble of words as Adonis and Hope tried to talk over each other. They both had a side of the story and wanted to say their side.

"Woah! Both of you are talking at the same time. I can't understand you. Adonis, what happened." Carlisle said, now trying to play peacemaker.

"Hope said that mom told her she could borrow one of my grimoire and basically demanded that I hand her one over so I told her no because they're mine. My grimoire are private, for my eyes only." Adonis explained softly.

"You need to share with your sister." Klaus ruled sternly.

Elijah, Kol, Carlisle, and Davina watched little control their Warrior had left slip and his magic began to make a small tornado in the room.

Hope was looking at her brother with a triumphant look on her face. She always got her way when it came to their parents.

"My grimoire aren't here. They're at Uncle Kol, Aunt Davina, Uncle Elijah, and Uncle Carlisle's place." Adonis spoke, his eyes shining with tears of frustration.

Klaus rolled his eyes but sighed nonetheless. "Very well. Hope, let's go." Klaus grunted and walked out of the room.

Hayley sighed and followed Klaus.

Hope glared at her brother and shoulder checked him on the way out.

Adonis let out a shaky breath and began to clean up the mess he made. Kol, Davina, Elijah and Carlisle saw the first one fall along with then the second, the third, before their Warrior was sobbing.

Carlisle sat next to the boy and the blonde practically climbed into his lap as he sobbed.

After 10 minutes of just sobbing the youngest Mikaelson heir calmed down. Davina used her magic to clean up the mess he made as it would take less time.

Walking out of his room and through the Abattoirs always felt strange to the blonde. He often felt like a stranger in his own home. I mean his parents and three of his aunts didn't care about him.

He walked by the living room and saw his Father and Aunt Mary training Hope. Freya soon added her magic and it was almost a battle. Hope didn't win but she was close to it Adonis had noted.

"I'm so proud of you, Hope." Klaus said as they were walking towards the door.

"Your rival an Original strength, Hope." Mary exclaimed proudly.

"You are so powerful, Hope." Freya compliments.

"I'm so proud of you, Hope." Hayley gushes.

"You mother's right. You're very beautiful, Hope." Rebekah agreed.

All of them unaware that the youngest Mikaelson was once again in tears. All of them not realizing that they were damaging a young boy's self-esteem and self-worth. Each complaint to his sister was another devastating blow to the blonde tribrid.

Kol, Elijah, Carlisle, and Davina approached the boy they had practically raised and pulled him closer to them as he cried.

Kol and Elijah was disgusted by their siblings. How could they love one child and ignore the other? Klaus claimed that he had never had never wanted to be like Mikael, it seems that history is repeating itself. Hayley claimed she wanted a family, yet she blatantly ignored her youngest child. How could they be such hypocrites?

Davina and Carlisle felt horrible for the boy. It wasn't right that Hope got all of the attention from her parents while Adonis received none. Klaus and Hayley had done nothing to show the blonde that they loved him too. They didn't bat an eyelid when they found out Adonis was a genius. They were too focused on Hope. Everything was Hope this and Hope that, when was it going to be Adonis' turn?

"Uncle Kol? Uncle Elijah? Uncle Carlisle? Aunt V?" The quiet voice of Adonis rang out. Kol, Elijah, Carlisle, and Davina all hummed as if to say 'yes?' "Why is it always her?" The youngest's voice trembled. "Was it something I did to make them hate me? Or am I just worthless?" He rambled, his voice cracking.

"Adonis James Mikaelson, look at me." Carlisle said unnaturally quiet but sternly. Seeing his nephew's blue eyes now bloodshot with tears running down his face broke his heart. Everyone who the vampire Lockwood knew he was never this quiet. Well, he was only this gentle and quiet with his husband, his brother-in-Law, his sister-in-Law, and the small blonde standing before him.

"You are NOT worthless, Warrior. Do you hear me? You are a talented witch, and eventually, you might be a full activated tribrid. You are also a genius, and run circles around me, Uncle Elijah, Uncle Kol, and your aunt when go off on tangent." Adonis laughed at that. "What cares what they say and what they think. We love you and that's what matters. Plus you have Keelin, and Marcel, even that beautiful girl who you call best friends. So don't for one second think you're worthless because in our eyes you are a great big believe warrior." Carlisle finished as he wiped the tears off his nephew's face.

"So, dry your eyes and let's go get something to eat." Elijah said and noticed the boy brightened up at the mention of food.

"Thanks Uncle Carlisle." The blonde said as he rushed to his room.

"Guys, we have to do something. He can't keep living like this." Kol and Davina pressed.

Elijah signed. "We know. We'll have a talk with the inner circle when he's asleep."

Davina and Kol put a smile on their faces when they saw Adonis coming back, looking much happier then he was just a few minutes prior.

"Ready Warrior?" Davina questioned her nephew.

"Ready." The Mikaelson boy confirmed.