2. The Hiking Woman.

This is a story my dad told me he read in his old ghost book, which has true ghost stories, from when he was younger.

A man arrived at a hotel and asked for a room. But all the rooms were taken. But, a woman had gone hiking who was staying at the hotel. She had gone for 3 days, they said he could stay in there until she gets back. When she gets back they would explain everything and hopefully she would be ok with it. But the only thing is they told him he couldn't use the wardrobe because the woman for whatever reason took the keys with her.

That night after he unpacked all this things he got into bed and went to sleep. But, he had dreams about a woman just a woman walking around the room. He woke up the next day and thought nothing of it.

Night 2. He went to sleep again. He once again had dreams about the woman. And this time smelt perfume in the room. And woke up and felt a presence still smelling the perfume. The next day he had a thought and wondered if something bad happened to the woman.

Night 3. Once again he went to sleep. And once again he had dreams about the woman, smelt perfume and felt a presence. But this time, someone touched his hand waking him right up. Nothing was there. Only the smell of perfume.

The man had enough. Something had happened to that woman. He went to reception and told them. They checked the room and there was no sign of her. But then it dawned on him, the wardrobe. They all smashed open the wardrobe doors and inside, there she was. She had hung herself in the wardrobe and locked herself in.

I know that story was more sad than anything. God bless this woman.