🍃Relax🍃

Start bij het begin

It must be love

My thoughts drifted off as I sang. Everything that had happened the last few days... that awkward situation with him in the forest, today's training, everything. I know why I feel this way now.

-Revali's POV-

I tried to ignore (Y/N) as much as I could, but when they started singing... I just couldn't. I don't know why, but I just couldn't ignore them... I've never felt this way. What is this?

But (Y/N) just kept singing...

I'm all in, I'm fallin'

Can't get back up

Can't think right, too tongue-tied

What even is this song about? Why are they singing this specifically? Maybe I should get closer...

Come kiss me, convince me

This must be, it must be love

Oh... that's what it was about. I felt my face heat up...

"...You've got a nice voice." I said as I sat down next to the fireplace.

"Oh. I thought you weren't listening..." (Y/N) added, their cheeks red like a cherry.

"Well, I was." I stared into the campfire. "I got tired from all the training..."

(Y/N) chuckled. Was it really that obvious I was lying?

"Sure, sure." They said. "Say, do you know how to play an instrument?"

"Yes..." I turned my gaze away, ashamed. "Okay I don't."

"Well... um... would you like to learn?" (Y/N) smiled sweetly at me.

It was an interesting offer to say the least. I feel dumb... I guess I could give it a shot. It couldn't hurt.

"I suppose so..."

"Very well. Then let's get started!" They cheered.

—---

(Y/N) and I spent that whole night together. I got a grasp of how to play the guitar, thanks to them, and I really enjoyed my time with them... maybe a little too much.

"So, like this?"

"No no, put your finger here."

"Ah, got it."

It was fun. Time flew by quickly though, soon enough the clock struck midnight. We didn't know that though, it didn't feel like a minute had passed.

—------

"Yawn... it's getting late, isn't it?" (Y/N) rubbed their eyes.

"I suppose so... I do not feel a tad tired though." I winked and smugly smiled.

"Right..." (Y/N) chuckled. "I suppose I'll be on my way." (Y/N) got up and picked up the guitar.

"I'll go with you." I quickly got up too. I'd normally just not care and be on my own way, but...

"I wasn't expecting that from you, Revali!" (Y/N) chuckles.

"Shut it..." I grunted and walked forward. "Follow me."

-(Y/N)'s POV-

The snow fell from the sky, the moon shines above us, and the wind flowed through. It was beautiful...

I don't know why, but I feel Revali's been acting differently. He's not as angsty and smug as when we first met. Don't get me wrong, he's still like that, but he's changed his ways.

There's a spark in him. A spark that I like.

"You're weirdly quiet, (Y/N)." Revali turned to me. "Too tired?"

"Oh, yeah yeah..." I faked a yawn. "Super tired."

"... that was the worst fake yawn I've ever heard." He frowned.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yes."

"C'mon, it took you a second to realize it was fake!"

"No, it was too obvious."

"You're lyyiing~"

"I should've kept my mouth shut..."

I gasped in an over dramatic way. "Am I annoying you? Oh dear heavens!"

"Stop it."

"Oh poor poor Revali!"

"Shut up!"

"Nope! You can't stop meeee~"

"You're acting childishly!"

"That's the point! C'mon Revali, loosen up a little. Have some fun!"

"Oh, you want fun?!" Revali grabbed some snow from the floor and threw it at my face. "Have that for fun!"

"Ohohoh, it's on, bird!"

—------

We fought for a loooong while. In the end, both of us were too tired to walk to Rito Village, so we just went back to the hut.

"Huff... you're good at snowball fights."

"I'm good at everything."

We sat next to the campfire, just chatting and relaxing. It was very cozy.

After a small while, we just stopped talking and stared at the campfire. I played a calm little tune with the guitar, just trying to keep the mood as calm as possible.

Trying to break the ice, I spoke up.

"Revali..."

No response.

"Revaaaalii~"

Nothing.

Worried, I looked down at Revali. He was sound asleep, his head on my shoulder. I blushed at this sight.

"Someone was tired."

I closed my eyes, trying to drift off into sleep. It was one of the best sleeps I've had in my life. He was so warm and fluffy...

The snow kept falling from the sky, the sound of owls hooting in the distance, and the fire crackling in front of us. So cozy...

You know, since I met him, time's moving so much slower. It feels so surreal. I still can't believe what's going on. It's so dreamy.

I feel like something's changing. Not only in Revali. Something in me. I feel better like I've never felt before, I've blushed way too many times today. This feels wrong... but so good at the same time. I've never felt this way. I hope this feeling lasts forever...

A/N: Okay there were way to many laufey song references in this one. Also I know this chapter is long BUT I just wanted to start the "falling in love with eachother" phase, yknow??? I'll keep writing as much as I can