Cleveland: 'Not good.' Speeding up to the combat zone, where their allies are fighting to be rescued.

Soon someone in the air crossed pathed with Cleveland, quickly reacting to each other presence. She side-jumped off the building towards Cleveland and slashed the water, missing Cleveland's feet. The force of the splash pushed the water up and both jumped a distance apart from each other.

???: "Takao!" Another Sakura ship girl arrived with the same uniform and rigging, standing beside her.

Yamato: 'Takao. These two are the Takao-class heavy cruisers. The other one must be Atago.' Sharing the same face with JS Atago (DDG-177)

Cleveland: "Worst timing possible..."

Takao and Atago were shocked to see an unknown Sakura ship girl standing on their side but remained combat-focused.

Yamato: "Takao and Atago are strong heavy cruisers." 'I hate to do this, but I'm most familiar with which sword style they might use and counter it.'

Everyone stood their ground, waiting for someone to make the first move while the battle raged on in the background.

Yamato: "Go on ahead. I'll hold them back."

Belfast: "But..."

Yamato: "I'm most familiar with their blades, this is a conflict between Sakura."

Cleveland: "If you say so, we'll come back as soon as possible. Let's go Belfast!"

Cleveland and Belfast rush to the side to pass them. Takao tried to intercept them, but a volley of 46cm shells was in between her and them. Creating a massive splash wall causing Takao to retreat back and block vision where the two light cruisers went.

Atago: "Wait!-" Before hearing multiple 127mm shells fired at her. She slashed down the important shells and narrowly dodged the rest.

Takao: "Who are you?!" Pointing her sword at Yamato. "Why did you betray the Sakura Empire!?"

Yamato: "I didn't betray anyone. I'm here to prevent you from interfering."

Atago: "What do you mean betray no one? Clearly, you're one of us."

Yamato: "Indeed I am a Sakura battleship, but not of the Sakura Empire."

Takao: "Lies! Who are you already?"

Yamato: "My name is JS Yamato Aegis, sole ship of my class. Nice to be an acquaintance, Takao-san, Atago-san. I wish we could've met under different circumstances." Finished reloading her 46cm guns and held her tessen in a defensive hold.

Takao charged forward with a powerful downward slash, unknowingly to see Yamato's small smile. Her slash was quickly interrupted by the Tessen hitting her hands, stopping the downward force.

Takao: 'Nani!'

Yamato quickly slid onto Takao's side, keeping the Tessen on her hand's weak point.