MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 21 - Hotness through phone

Start from the beginning

Abir pecked dadi's cheek and ran towards his car taking mishti's hands.

***

Driving his car :

Mishti : " Abirji...It is my luck today I dont have to make breakfast. My duty is for lunch only. Otherwise Dadi would have definitely scold me. "

Abir : " Why dont you ask Dadi to give you leave from cooking breakfast for these two days. Puja is for 2 more days. You will not get enough time after coming from temple "

Mishti : " Ok. I will try asking her. "

Abir : " She will definitely allow. My dadi he yaar. She will surely understand me. I can't compromise my morning time with you. "

He winked at her making her look to other side smiling.

***

Mishti was making lunch. Abir had gone to office after coming from puja with his dad and brother.

She thought how Abir called gave her a goodbye kiss before going. It made her smile.

Mishti was thinking " 2 weeks passed now after our marriage. Now my world is completely around him. Morning to night my mind is around his thoughts and I just want to be with him."

" His romance is on an another level now. I never thought before marriage that he will be this romantic. He is very passionate in sex but also gives me space at every level. He gives me time to accommodate to his every touch. Now I am also enjoying his love."

" I never knew a husband and wife can make love making this pleasurable and intimate. I never knew he will love me to this extent. I am feeling his love for my mind and body at the same time. I dont know why the time he start touching me, I can only think of his touches and lay in his arms feeling it. My body start involuntarily submit to him everytime. "

" God, what all we did today morning... "

Mishti closed her eyes by her hand feeling still shy thinking of her giving him a handjob.

***

" You will burn the food if you wander in your thoughts like this. "

Mishti got startled from her thoughts and looked at the door.

Dadi entered the kitchen and came near her.
" It is not a good thing to get lost in thoughts while cooking mishti "

" Sorry Dadi...I was just..."

" I am not scolding you. If you do that, first thing, you may burn the food or make any mistakes. Second you will get your hands burned. So you should concentrate only in cooking while you are doing it. "

Mishti lowered her eyes.

" Ji dadi... I will be careful from now. "

" Hm.... Looks like you are on the half way. Make sure you sent the food to office on correct time. If you can, make salad also. Men in our house like it a lot. "

" Ji dadi. I will try to make it."

" You can also include your favourite dishes. No need to keep your likes away. "

Mishti nodded smiling hearing Dadi considering her.

" Will you do one more work if I say "

" Ofcourse Dadi. You just tell me what should I do. "

" You should clean the kitchen after you cook everytime. Past two days, maids were there for cleaning. But today after making food, you should clean kitchen. And also after having lunch , you should clean. You have to do it alone. You can just ask maids if you have doubt in anything . Are you ok with it? "