"All of the answer are yes." I sighed dreamily. "I think I just fell inlove at first sight."

I smile at the memory while looking at the picture of four of us with our Science project in the middle. The photo were taken when we were on eighth grade, after we finished doing the project. It was bit embarrassing memory but a happy one too.

"What you were looking?" A voice asked as an arm wrap around my waist and a chin above my shoulder.

"A happy memory." I responded.

"Ooohh... you made Science project." He said and nodded. "Tell me about it." He said softly.

I pout and pull myself away from him and face him, that made him stood up straight and frown.

"Don't you remember this?" I asked and lifted the picture frame where the picture had placed.

He frowned for some seconds and blink rapidly.

"Is this the day the first day we met?" He asked.

I nodded with a excited smile.

"Yeah, the first time he stared at you stupidly." A voice came from our side.

"Seungmin!"

Seungmin just rolled his eyes playfully that made Minho hyung chuckles.

Minho and I became more close after that night and it just been two days. We hung out a lot– as in a lot. We're even comfortable to cuddle now if we are alone. Everyone, especially Felix, thinking that we're already actually dating which is not true sadly.

I want to asked but my cowardness won't let me so I just let the time decide. Speaking of time, tomorrow will be friday and that's the day, we're going to date. I already asked him about it but he said it'll be surprise that made me excite more.

"C'mon, the movie will start in a few." Felix informed us on the door frame and left us.

We're now on his home, hanging out. Well, it supposed to be tomorrow because it's friday but Minho informed them that both of us will be not free so they planned it now.

"Carry me please!" I asked and he did.

He carried me on his back and walk out from Felix's room down to the living room while Seungmin followed us on the back. My eyes sparkling when I saw alcohol drinks on the small table on the center of living room.

"Yes!"

Changbin and Jeongin look at us.

"Oh, you're already here. I thought you were fucking."

"Jeongin!" We yelled– as in all of us.

Felix and Hyunjin immediately exited from the kitchen with a horror on their face.

"Did the baby just say "fucking"? Oh my gosh!" Felix said.

"He did." Hyunjin respond like almost crying.

"You should stop hanging out with my brother." I said as Minho hyung let me sat on the couche with Changbin hyung and Jeongin.

"Hey!" Chan hyung protest as he walk into the living room with popcorn on his hands. "I don't even say like that." and sandwiched himself between me and Minho hyung.

"You didn't say fucking in word– WAIT A MINUTE!" Felix yelled and both him and hyunjin look each other in wide eyes, as if they communicated in mind.

"DID YOU FUCKED THE BABY?!" Felix and Hyunjin asked in unison, still look horror on their faces.

"What– Hey, no!" Chan said.

"C'mon, it's just a fucking word." Jeongin said.

"Innie!" The three of them called.

I just shook my head and stood up. I went to Minho hyung. He hugged my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Don't you dare kiss while I'm here." Changbin hyung threatened.

We both just laughed at him– well, I blushed but let's not tell them. I don't wanna be tease by this shitheads.

After a few more argues, we all settle to watch movie. I was ready to get a can of beer on the table when my hand swayed by Seungmin.

"You gonna be drunk again." He said.

"But–"

"That's fine, Seungmo. We're at home, we can embarrass ourselves without thinking our reputation in the public." Felix said and drunk his drinks.

"What the– are you holding it since earlier?" Seungmin asked him.

"Yes." Felix respond and drunk again.

"Can I too?" Jeongin asked.

"NO!" Everyone of us respond that made Jeongin pout.

Felix pulled a strawberry milk box on his back and put a straw on it before giving to Jeongin. Jeongin just accepted it and still with a pout on his face.

Felix distributed the cans one by one. I pout when I noticed he just walk passed me and didn't gave me anything.

"Lixie..." I called him with puppy eyes.

He sighed and look at the two guys on my side which is Minho hyung and Chan hyung, as if asking if he should give me or not. I look at Chan hyung first who were looking at Minho hyung already. Then I look at Minho hyung who were looking at me.

"Do you want it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Just give him, Lix." He said to Felix. "I'll take care of him after."

Chan hyung shook his head, "Whipped."

"Very whipped." Felix said.

"Maybe, I am." He said smilingly and accepted the can from Felix before gave it to me that made me smile and blush at the same time.

I accepted it and hug him. It feels like dream but I know it isn't. Our friends, me in his arms, movie, this is home– my home.