"Just let me have this dumbass." I said on his ears when I lock him on the neck.

"You wish." He said and hold me on the underarms and lift me.

When I fell on the ground, he was about to attack again but i roll myself and shoot him.

"Damn it." I cussed when he shoot me too on the arms.

That's the time, a van came. I heard some foots steps running on us too. He keep on shooting the car. So I took the opportunity, I kick him on the leg and hit him using the back of the gun on his back of his neck that made him pass out. The van opened and Spade came out with Heart and Diamond.

"Go on, get that dumbass." I said and lift Lee Know to the car.

"What are you doing?" Clover asked.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this shit. I need something on him anyway." I said and sat at the back.

Then another shots came. "Fuck."

Spade, Heart and Diamond came back to the van with the target unconscious.

"Let's go!" Diamond yelled.

And we drove off speedly without minding the bullets coming for us.

"Here." Heart handed me a laptop.

I nodded and get it while they were busy shooting on the cars who were following us. I hacked every CCTVs on the road we passed and turned it off. I even delete some footages on the parking lot of the bar. I know there's a hacker tried to retrieve it but I did what I need to do. I just let the laptop on my lap and turn to the guy besides me.

What a beauty. He was like sleeping peacefully.

I sighed and search something on him. I saw on his inner pocket on his jacket a tracking device. It was just a small black circle that may think that was just a extra button but it's not. I opened the window and threw it before closing it again. I saw his phone too on his phone, I turned it off and returned it.

"So what's your plan with that man?" Heart asked as they sat properly again.

We finally escaped.

"It's none of your business." I said.

"Oh, c'mon." He laughed. "We may work again together." He said.

With your slow stupid ass, maybe not. I thought.

"Y'know I enjoy seeing blood and internal organs. Would you like to volunteer your body?" I said in sweet voice with a smile.

"Ahh... N-no, thanks." He stuttering said.

I nodded. The van went to silence after that. I was known as a psycho freelancer on the mafia world. That's why everyone who know me was scared of me. I was just good at making stories that I love blood and internal organs and I torture people but none of it were on my closet. I was just really good at fighting that made them believe it. Well, I just let it so it can help on my reputation and earn a lot of money to survive. They were all just bad guys anyway.

As we reach another parking lot. They  went out first with the target with us and his brief case, and I followed with Lee Know on my arms leaving the laptop behind. They went to another car and enter the target first while Clover on the driver seat before leaving Spade went to trunks and open it. He gets the bag and hand it to me.

"Here." He said and I accept it. "You did great job tonight. I hope we can work again together and sorry about being late back up earlier." He added.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

He bow his head before entering their car and left us. As the car exited, I pushed him that made him fall on the ground and groan. I already knew he was already woke up before we reach here.

"So this is your job." He said.

"Yeah." I responded and unlocked the car.

I walked on him and opened the back of the car before throwing the bag there. I saw him stood up and went to the driver's seat.

"I'm driving." He said.

"No." I said. "You just woke up earlier and plus–"

"Unlike me, I only have bruises not shot." He beat me.

"Then who's fault is this?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh, shut up." He said. "We're going to talk."

I sighed ang gave him the key of the car before going to the passenger seat. After sitting comfortably and set the seat belts, we drove off.

We stopped on the parking lot of his condo building. Since earlier, none of us talk and it was getting itchy to me to say anything but I'm afraid I'll just mess it up so I just let it. We came out of the car and enter the building. Thankfully the elevator hasn't anyone or else they will just stare at us with frown because of the bruise and blood on our shirts.

"Since when did you start to work like this?" He asked as we entered in his condo, breaking the silence between us.

I gulped before speaking, "Since two years after I kicked out from home."

"When are you planning to tell us? Wait, did your brother know this?" He asked and sat on his sofa.

I shook my head immediately, "I don't have a plan, I'm sorry. And about Chan, no, he didn't know this too." I look at him. "I'm sorry but can you keep it a secret between us? I don't want to worry my brother or feel him bad. Can you please?"

He sighed, "Okay, fine."

I smile and sat beside him before hugging him. "Thanks, hyung!"

"Don't you think I deserve a reward?" He said and gave me a sly smile as I let go of him.

I rolled my eyes, "Nope, you still shot me."

He gasped and quickly stood up, "Wait, I'll be back. I'll get the kit!" He said and ran.

I shook my head with a smile.