I didn't say anything and stood up. Before walking away, he spoke again that made me stop.

"Tell me, did you came back just to hurt us again?"

I felt my heart ached as I heard his voice broken. Again? I hurt them before? But when? I wanted to ask him but I shouldn't care about it. So it doesn't matter anymore.

I sighed and looked at him blankly.

"Whatever I'm doing is none of your business." I said and went to room again.

When I close the door, I leaned to it and exhaled heavily. I bit my lower lip and ruffles my hair in so much frustration. I stopped when I heard my phone rang. I approached my study table where I put my bag earlier, and get the phone that keeps on ringing.

I sighed when I saw the caller's name and answered it before putting on my ear.

"Kill Xi Tuan." The caller ordered.

Before I can respond the call ended. I look at my phone and rolled my eyes.

That fucking old man.

I let out a sigh again. I don't know how many times I sighed today, it was really stressing. Then here am I doing bullshit again to less my stress.

I smirked as I saw the chinese old man sitting on the couch with two girls on his arms. I approached them with drinks on my tray and served it on the table infront of them. I saw the old man eyeing me so I smile at him a bit and bow but it didn't escape from my eyes the one who were at his right arms.

They're here. Fuck.

I look back to leave them but the old man called me. I smile at him gave him a seductive look.

"Do you perhaps want to spend night with extra..." he raised his hand and rub it on his own.

He already had two but he needing another one? How fucking jerk. Tsk.

My lips twitch. "Sure but..." I looked at his other companions. "I want alone."

He smirked and gave order to his two bodyguards, just using eyes. The two bodyguards pulled the two people on his arms that made them whine.

"But mister Xi Tuan–"

"No worries girls, you still get paid." He cutted Felix words, who were wearing sexy red dress while the other girl just whined.

They just pulled by the bodyguards to the exit.

"Good. I'll just tell manager." I said and left. I heard he said something but I just let him.

As I walked, I look around to observe if there is more member here. I saw on the table a bit far from the table of the target, the group who I hated the most to see now.

Another stress, great.

I saw how Lee Know smirks while looking at me. Damn.

"They are fucking here." I whispered on my earpiece as I hide from the group.

"Who?" Bambi asked.

"SK" I responded. "They're only two on the table on right side. Find their other member and let it go on my way." I ordered.

"On it." I heard Fox respond.

"Oh, this is gonna be exciting." I heard the Puma giggle.

"Shut up, dumbass." I rolled my eyes.

"What's the plan again?" Eagle asked.

"Kill the target and celebrate it." I said and peek at the wall where I hide.

"That's right, drink it, asshole." I mumble when I saw the target drunk the drink that been served awhile ago.

I heard them laughed but I just ignore them.

"Eagle, Puma, watched the assholes over there." I ordered through the earpiece and signaled them. "I need to go." I said and removed my earpiece.

I just threw it out of nowhere and walked back to the target's table again. He smirked as he saw me again while drinking. He put the glass back on the table and tap his lap. I just smirked back and obeyed him.

I sat on his lap, facing him. He was going to kiss me but I stop him using my finger on his lips and lean to his ears.

"Why don't we do this on private?" I asked seductively and look at his eyes again then to his lips.

Just like what I wanted we're now on VIP room. I pushed him to the bed and sat again on his crotch that made him smile widely. I grind and breathe on his ears in sexual manner while pulling my knife where placed secretly on ankles.

He was about to kiss my neck but I pulled away as I pulled my knife too, directly point to his neck.

"AHH!" He groaned loudly.

He hold is neck and see the blood all over his hand. I was going to stab him more but someone burge in. I pulled my gun on the back and point it to them whoever asshole it is.

I looked at the door and saw Lee Know pointing the gun to me too. I climbed out from the bed and face the new guest.

"Who are you?!" Xi Tuan yelled at us, obviously panicking.

I ignored him and smirked at the man who were pointing gun on me.

"Oh c'mon baby, don't spoil the fun." I said to him.

"Fun? Do you think this is fun?" He scoffed and walk slowly towards us.

"Yes." I said and quickly shot Xi Tuan on the shoulder when he got from the bed that made him groan and fall to the floor.

I pointed my gun again within a second to the brunette hair. When I heard some running footsteps towards the room, I shot him on the leg that made him shot me too on the shoulder. I just endured the pain and ran to him. I wrapped my arms into his neck and kiss him that made him froze. I turned our body and shot Xi Tuan on the head and on the chest who were planning to escaped again. Lee Know pulled away and kicked me on the stomach that made fell on the floor. I kicked him too on his legs so we're now even.

I sat on his stomach and was about to hit him but he stopped my hands. He looked direct to the door for seconds and his gaze back to me. "Go."

I frowned at him.

"You're brother will be here soon so go. You already killed your target." He said and pushed me.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Just go." I nodded and runaway.

Why did the hell he let me go? Me as in his enemy? What are you really planning, Minho?