02| Stubborn Quokka

Start from the beginning

"You smell nice." Jisung said and ignore what I have said.

I just hummed and try to get out from the his grip but he just tighten it more when I do so I gave up. I'll just wait to let this little drunk guy to fall asleep. Tsk, such a stubborn.

"You know..."

"Yeah, I know." I sarcastically said.

"I hope Lee know too." Jisung said with a pout.

I can't see it but I knows he's now pouting again. Cute.

"Know what?" he asked.

"Oh, I thought you know?" Jisung said like he didn't get the sarcastic tone earlier.

"What is it?"

"I had a crush on Lee."

"Which Lee?"

There are a lot of Lee here and basically in our circle, we had Felix and me. I knows it's not my business but I... don't know I just want to know.

He went silent for seconds.

"You can just —"

"It's Lee...

Minho."

I went froze. It was like my brain wasn't processing his words well and it keep on repeating on my mind again and again for minute.

"Hey," He tapped me. "You alright?"

I gulped and nod.

"So, I was saying you look like him. Ugh, I just wish you were him—" He slapped his mouth. "I mean no! For sure, it would be embarrassing."

"Why?" My mouth just slipped without thinking.

"What 'why'? Minho is seems perfect. He's like a prince in every royal love stories. So talking to him like this— like in this state, gosh, i would never."

I can't help but smirk. If you knew...

"C'mon, let me go. I'll find you something comfortable to wear so you can rest, hmm?"

"Would you cuddle me after?" he asked in a cute sound. "You're so warm and i love it so can i? can i?"

I chuckled and nod, "Sure, sure."

"Yey!" He said like a little child before letting me go which I regret right away for not feeling the warm.

But I need him to be comfortable before he asleep so what I did what i need to do. I opened his closet and find him something comfortable to wear. I was going to choose a tee shirt and sweat pants but i saw a pair of pajama where it has a cute quokka heads as design. It looks like him.

I got it and hand it to him. I was going to help him to stand up to change on the bathroom but he refused.

"You're gonna escape me so, no!" He said as he thought i would leave if he go to the bathroom.

Here's the stubborn quokka– again. I just shook my head.

"I'll just change here—"

"Han!" I stopped him as he held the tip of his shirt.

He ignore me and push me which I fell on the floor and he start to do his thing. The heck. I just closed my eyes to not see anything.

After minutes, I felt that he moved a little from where he sat.

"Come onnnn, cuddle meee." He whined.

I opened my eyes and saw him already done wearing his pajama and laying on his back on his bed. he opened his arms wide asking for cuddles. I just shook my head and stood up. I put my wallent and phone first on his nightstand near his bed before I went to him and give what he want.

"Good night, Mr. Gorgeous." He said as we cuddle.

I just hummed as response and closed my eyes. Little did I know I fell asleep with him.

-

I woke up when I heard my phone rang. I took my phone from the side and see who was it and it was Chan. I just put it on silent mode and let it be. I looked at the window, its still dark outside. I looked at him, his head is on my chest and still sleeping. For some reason, my gaze went to his lips where is pouting while snoring silently. I can't stop myself but smile. Cute.

Just a minute, I snapped. Stop staring, you need to leave.

So, I did. To be honest, it wasn't easy because everytime I moved he'll groan or tighten his grip on me but then after a couple minutes I still manage get out. I took my wallet and
phone and went out from his room.

As I reach their living room, I saw Seungmin getting out from the kitchen.

"I calculated it correctly." He said smiling.

I frowned. What is he talking about?

"Ah, I have a thought earlier that Jisung won't let you go home so I set an alarm so that I can see you leave with complete arms and legs." he said and chuckle.

I just smirked and nodded, "I'm leaving, lock the door."

"Okay, thanks, minho-hyung."