6: Virgin Territory

Start from the beginning

"I could take care of that, you know," I replied, licking my lips. "I wouldn't mind doing so."

"I appreciate the offer, but I think it's best if you don't."

"Why?" I posed, lifting a brow. "Are you scared you going to impregnate me? I told you, I'm on the pill."

"And while that's reassuring, that's still not enough. Now, excuse me."

He began to walk away, but I stepped in his path and lowered my towel, dropping it to the floor. "In that case, could I ask you a favor?"

Harry's jaw was grinding something, but instead of staring at my naked and pert breasts, he looked at my eyes and met my gaze. "What?"

"Take me one more time?" I whispered, slowly pressing myself closer. Yes, I knew I was pushing my luck here. I knew that I should consider myself lucky that he even wanted to fuck me once. But it was just that, while the first time had been good, it hadn't been enough. I wanted more—needed more of him, to feel him even deeper, fucking me places no other man had.

Just for tonight. All night.

"You're not... spent?" Harry questioned, his eyes now slowly drifting down my body, as if expecting to find me sore already.

"No," I replied honestly, taking his hand again, bringing it to my folds yet again. "I'm still wet."

Letting him feel the evidence, this time on dry land, I saw as his eyes darkened slowly at the feel of my slick against his fingers. He ran his middle finger up my cleft a single time, pausing when I shuddered as he brushed my clit.

God, I wanted him again so much I could cry.

To my second surprise of the evening, Harry slowly leaned down and cupped my face, whilst keeping his other hand between my legs.

"You're sure you can handle more?" He asked, his voice lowering an octave. I trembled at the sound of it, that deep, authoritative voice rumbling into my ear.

"Yes," I breathed back, looking up into his dark eyes. "Don't make me beg."

He watched me closely. I could tell he was debating, but as always, he gave nothing away. Instead, he kept rubbing me slowly between my legs, torturing me every time he accidentally brushed my clit. Then, after what felt like grueling minutes...

"Put on your towel," He murmured against my lips.

Bending down and grabbing it, I wrapped it around myself, only to look up and see Harry heading towards the door. I stared in both confusion and disappointment, thinking he was calling it a night here.

At least until he paused in the doorway and looked back at me. "Are you coming?"

My eyes widened in surprise. So we weren't done?"Where are we going?"

His back straightened, just as he twisted the door open. "My bedroom."

And right then and there, I swore I could've come on the spot. Again.

Present Date:

"Is it true?"

It was late in the afternoon, long after my last class ended. Staring into the one classroom where the light was still on, I found myself in the doorway as I watched him still working. Of course. Where I had expected him to be; where I had needed him to be today.

At the sound of my voice, Harry's hand paused on the blackboard, his head swiveling towards the door where I was standing. Looking over the rim of his glasses, he regarded me with a look and clenched his jaw. "Ms Berry. What can I help you with today?"