That does not seem to be true. However, it seems like he is hinting at something else.  

"That win was risky. But nothing comes without risks." All of a sudden, he placed his hand on my head. "Using binding vow in that way was unique. Personally, I've never seen anything like that. However, it won't always work. The cursed spirit you fought had the ability of speech, somehow. Its evaluation was wrong. I'd say it was Grade 1, on the upper side of the spectrum. However, the lack of experience with Jujutsu led it to its death. You have to be careful next time."

Gojo sensei explained. 

"I understand." 

There were a lot of things I still needed before I could accept a rank like that. My father is dead. That doesn't seem to be arising any problems for me in the future. It's still eerie though, for some reason. 

"But you still want me to fight something here?" I asked, getting to the main point. 

"Totally~ Who doesn't want their lover to see in action~" He snuggled closer to me, squirming as he touched me. 

"Uh...ok?" 

"Ah~ kya! D-Did you... You didn't de-deny it. Are we lovers now?" 

"No." 

"How cruel." He pouted, his shoulders slumping, long arms dangling to the side as he had a crestfallen look on his face. "Never mind all that. I wanted you to fight, however, the curses here are born of mostly envy and hate. They aren't mature because of our staff casting barriers and exorcisms every now and then." 

"Uhh, and?" 

"Well, for starters, these sprits are not good for your practice or technique development. Right now, what should take precedence for you is to awaken your technique. I think I will show you..." He spoke with a sassy grin, "...my powers. Maybe that can help you awaken your own Cursed Technique, or at the very least improve some of your understanding relating to it." 

"Sure." 

There was no reason to deny it. I have only heard about Gojo sensei from Yuta, about his strength and such. Even after witnessing how strong Yuta was, he only shivered when he remembered Gojo. According to him, taking just one punch from him caused Yuta to throw up. 

That is to say, he definitely was holding back as well. 

As he stood up, both of us walked towards the Keyaki Mall. At this hour, there was only an unsettling silence haunting every nook and cranny of the place, the occasional sound of unintelligent cursed sprits either wailing or relishing the negative emotions that never left the expanse of this school. 

"Soooo, Kiyotaka-kun. What was it that you wanted from the girl? I can tell it wasn't because you missed her." Gojo sensei suddenly spoke, his hands resting inside his pockets. 

"I figured you'd send me here regardless, as I said before, hence I came here to conserve some time." I replied, looking down at my hands as small, powdery flakes accumulated in the center of my palm. 

"Hehe, that's a lie." He giggled to himself, turning around, "Your cursed energy is stable now, compared to the last time I saw you. Something definitely happened. What is it?" 

"Nothing, really."

He scrunched his brows, however, shrugged with his arms immediately afterwards. "Well, whatever."

Shrugging of the situation nonchalantly, he started walking to the back side of the mall again. It seemed like no matter how big the risk was, he doesn't really care about it. Is it the carefree attitude that comes with being the strongest?