ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx

Start from the beginning

Celestia chuckled as she glanced over to the kitchen door being swung open as she watched a blond man leaving the kitchen and putting his blazer on before glancing at a table that was having an argument.

Sanji spoke with the table at the moment. Trying to calm them down but nothing he said seemed to be work. Watching one of them pull a gun before kicking the guy's hand down and kicking the other next.

"Woah. He's a really good fighter." Luffy spoke as he watched the whole thing amused.

"He really is." Vex replied as he watched before turning away and glancing back at the menu.

"No cause for alarm, folks. Please enjoy your meals." Sanji spoke up. Walking over to the Straw Hat crew's table. Setting a plate of bread down. "Hi. Welcome to our shitty restaurant where the only thing worse than the ambience is the food."

Luffy wasn't paying much attention after being busy with the bread they had been given. Already eating them right away.

"My name is Sanji. What can I get you guys?" Sanji asked.

"Mm! One of everything you have!" Luffy spoke through a mouthful of bread.

"Any drinks? Maybe one of our signature cocktails to choke down your meal?" Sanji asked them as he wrote down their order.

"Selling us the hard deal, huh?" Nami asked him.

"Apologies, Madam, I didn't see you there. Would you care to have an aperitif before we start?" Sanji asked as he smiled at her. "We have several rare micqueot vintages in stock. Or perhaps you'd like a glass of umeshu? You know, something sweet, for someone sweet."

"Is something wrong with your eye?" Nami asked as she glanced at him.

"I'm just blinded by your beauty." Sanji replied to her.

"Hey, waiter, can I get a beer and something for my friends?" Zoro asked.

"Make that two beers." Usopp spoke at the moment. "I usually get three but not today."

"I want a milk." Luffy spoke up as he glanced at the waiter.

"And for the madam?"

"Water." Nami spoke simply.

"Will that be still, sparkling, mineral? Ice or no ice? Cubed or crushed?" Sanji asked as he kept his smile on her.

"Regular water in a regular glass. Thanks." Nami spoke.

Celestia let out a small laugh she had been holding in. Glancing at Nami before glancing at the waiter. "I'll have something sweet." She spoke.

Sanji glanced over at her before grinning a bit more. "My my. Where have you been hiding?" He asked. Holding her hand a bit before pressing a small kiss to it.

Celestia listened before smiling as she pulled her hand back a bit. "A pleasure to meet you too." She spoke.

"Anything else I can get for you madam?" Sanji asked.

"Celestia. My name is Celestia."

"Celestia.. What a beautiful name for someone as lovely as yourself."

Zoro shifted in his seat as his arm went around her waist. Keeping her close to him. "She's taken." He spoke up.

"Is she now? Maybe I can change that." Sanji joked before glancing at her. Giving her a small wink before leaving to go put in their order.

"Zoro has some more competition." Usopp teasingly spoke up once Sanji had walked away from their table.

"Not a chance." Zoro spoke as he glanced at him.

"He seemed nice though." Celestia spoke at the moment.

Vex chuckled as he listened to them. "You're like a magnet for attraction. Like you put a spell on certain people."

"Still taken." Zoro grumbled.

Nami chuckled. "I think it's safe to say that almost all of us except Usopp will be making such joked towards you and your relationship with her." She grinned.

Usopp nodded in agreement in the back as he had his own feelings for Kaya.

Zoro listened at the the moment as he grabbed the hand Sanji had kissed before wiping it away. Placing his own kiss over it. "You guys need to stay away from her for good."

Nami chuckled a bit. "I also don't know if nice is the right word to describe him." She spoke at the moment. "Seems like I'm not going to be the only one trying to actually steal you from Zoro." She added jokingly.

"I don't know about that. I might give it a shot myself." Vex joked.

Zoro huffed as he immediately slid closer to his girlfriend. Keeping his arm around her shoulders and his other hand on her knee. "If you wish to die then go ahead and try Boat Boy."