I stretch out my arms, my elbow lightly meeting a firmer surface that definitely isn't the bed. I smile before I even turn to look at her and as I see her, my smile only widens. I carefully remove hair from her gorgeous face and sigh contently. Everything about this woman amazes me and I'm genuinely shocked she gives me the time of day.

My mind takes that and runs with it so I stealthily slip out the covers. I quickly move, considering I don't have clothes on, and quietly go in the bathroom. I turn the shower on and let it heat up as I glance at my form in the mirror. Little marks litter my body, ones imparted by Billie's soft lips.

I smile as I ghost my fingers over them, remembering how each was delicately placed on my body. Even if she promised to destroy me before, she was so sweet once we actually go back. Now, she certainly gave more than usual but even so, her dominant demeanor is just as soft as the rest of her.

I break myself away from my thoughts, glad that they're good for once. I pull back the glass door and get in the shower before sliding it back. I forgot that we'd stayed in Billie's room this time, so I'll have to use her products. Not that I mind, she always smells like heaven on legs and I'm excited to match her.

As I put my head under the falling water, I hear a little knock on the glass. I jump a little as I didn't even hear the door before, realizing it's just her. "Oh, morning" I chuckle, "good morning" she mumbles. "Mind if I join you" she adds, "not at all" I smile widely. I see the robe drop from her frame through the foggy projection of the glass.

Soon the door slides back and I'm allowed to fully bask in her appearance. She smiles softly and places a kiss on my cheek. I switch places with her, allowing her to get under the water as I sneakily grab the shampoo. I watch as she tilts her head back, using her hands to push water through her hair. I'm momentarily caught in a trance, staring at the smooth skin of her neck.

I snap myself out of it and place some shampoo in my hands before setting the bottle down. As she tilts her head back and pushes the water from her eyes, she opens them to look at me. I take the two steps forward to be in front of her before putting my hands to her head. I run my fingers through her luscious locks, making sure to get a good lather.

"And what do you think you're doing?" she whispers, "taking care of you, like you take care of me" I echo in the same tone. I glance down into her eyes and she stares back at me with an unfamiliar glint in her eyes. "You don't have to" she mumbles, "I want to" I assure her and she nods. After I'm done washing and conditioning it, she does mine.

Then we wash each other, sweet kisses peppered in between. Me, being clumsy, of course got soap in my mouth and Billie laughed at me. I pouted and she just leaned in to kiss my lips. "There, we're even, now I have soap in my mouth too" she said. I shook my head at her antics before fully rinsing off and getting out, with her following.

I leave shortly after to get dressed, promising to come back over and make plans for the day. As I'm heading to my room, my phone rings and I turn it over to see who it's is. "Oh hey, Gretchen" I answer, my coworkers voice editing the speaker excitedly. "Girl! I heard you quit??" she practically yells in my ear and I pull the phone away for a sec to adjust the volume.

I unlock the door to my room as I hold my phone to my ear with my shoulder. I listen to Gretchen ramble about what's been going on at work. I add in bits and pieces, gasps and things like that. Then, as the door opens and reveals the room, I actually gasp at what's in front of me. "What? What happened?" Gretchen asks, noticing the change in pitch.