𝙰 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

♡︎ momoes has never really received flowers from anyone but one day that changes and maybe her thoughts on a certain someone changes as well
♡︎ fluff !!
♡ this is my first post so hopefully this goes well :) (also this is definitely not proof read)

you, ai, rika, neru and momoe where just taking and afternoon stroll occasionally popping into a shop or two when a bright white building catches the eyes of everyone.
"ooo look at that fancy shop over there!" ai shouts out while pointing at the pearly white building standing about a block down the sidewalk.
"dude i swear to god how can you see that far away" rika squints to try and make out the building in the short distance.
neru peaks her head to the side to try and get a better look "i think it's a floral shop, i've heard some people from my company talk about it. i'm pretty sure they also sell some pastry's for some romantic attraction"
rika sighs "if im being completely honest, i have zero clue what 'romantic attraction' means but those pastry's are sure sounding attractive to me right now"
momoe hums "i bet they're getting a lot of business as it's almost valentine's day but it's worth a shot to try it out" she leads the way walking forward with a cheerful rika following first and then the rest of the group.
shit, it was almost valentine's day. youve had a crush on momoe for awhile as youve been going to the same schools since you were kids. have you ever told momoe about these feelings?
god fucking no.
you knew how much haruka meant to momoe as a friend and how much it recked her when haruka died, so no time was a good time for your feelings so you did the obvious choice and repressed them to avoid loosing your best friend.
but something within you was screaming to tell momoe everything and that this was the perfect chance to tell her.
--------------------------------------------------------
you guys made it to the floral cafe shop and as soon as you all walked through the doors it felt as if a cozy blanket was just draped over you and the feeling of a fresh spring and relaxation just washed over you.
rika and ai both wandered over to the pastry bar with neru glancing at you with a reluctant look but still following them knowing damn well that neither of them are going to have enough money to pay for all of the food they're about to order. that left you and momoe in the front of the store not knowing where to start.
you glance around the room and notice the gorgeous arrays of roses. they where each individually wrapped with a light piece of foil for presentation and a red ribbon holding it all together. you walk over to pick one up and as you do an employee behind the counter notices you.
"hello, i see you are interested in our red roses, they are on sale for 500 yen, we bought tons for valentine's day but not many are going to the individual ones i'm afraid."
you pick up and twirl the rose around and then glance up to look around to find momoe look at some peonies across the room.
"i'll buy it." you say to the employee as you start to take out your wallet.
"good choice! i'll get that rung up right away" the employee practically jumps as they guide you to the cash register"
you both reach the counter and the employee rings you up for the rose.
you lean your body weight against the marble counter in front of you with one hand and pick up the bright red rose in the other to stare at it.
you thank the employee and begin walking away to find momoe almost like magic she comes up in back of you
"oh (your name) you bought a rose? whose it for?" momoe questions with a bright smile on her face
you just stand there quietly just thinking, is this the right moment, should i have waited, i can't do this. but then you snap out of it realizing that momoe is standing right there and probably thinks you're having a stroke. so it's now of never
"um it's actually for you" you chirp out as you shove the rose into momoes hands.
"oh me? thank you (your name) but why?" momoe giggles as she fiddles with the rose to get a better look at it
"it just reminded me of you i guess" your response got a tiny blush out of momoe as she holds the flower up to the light coming from the window.
"it's very beautiful" momoe mumbled
"just like you" you whispered
"what was that?" momoe questions
"it's nothing" you say waving away her concern
little did you know that momoe heard what you said and the blush that's she wore on her face the rest of the way home wasn't because of her thick sweater, but because of you