"She'll learn to control her magic eventually, for now how about I start making lunch?" Branch suggests.

"Thank you, I'm craving food so much right now and I only have a quarter of these done" Poppy layed back covering her face from exhaustion.

"You're doing well, take a break if you need to" Branch placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"I'll be ok I'll take a break when lunch is ready" Poppy continued sorting through the endless pile.

"Please do so, I don't want you to overwork yourself even more" Branch expressed his concerns.

"I will, don't worry" Poppy gave him a reassuring smile.

Branch looked in the pantry for ingredients to cook with but there wasn't a whole lot, he would usually get enough stock for about a month but it's almost been a month since he needed to buy stuff from the market, he sighed and checked the fridge and there was leftovers from last night which would do for now. He heated the pizza in the oven while it wasn't the best lunch it was food so he didn't mind. He made his daughter's mashed apple and peach puree, her favourite that didn't require the "airplane" or the "caterbus" technique to get her to eat it.

After the last tweaks on Growley Pete's chair, it was finished, the chair and the pizza that was in the oven . He carefully grabbed the pizza slices and placed them onto the plate.

"Finally, lunch is ready Poppifer" Branch called out to her.

"Yay pizza! Thank you!" She immediately got out if her chair and sat down at the table.

"I'll get more food at the shops tomorrow" Branch sighed as he grabbed Crystal out of his hair and gently placed Crystal in her purple high chair .

Crystal cooed seeing her favorite food, suddenly her nose felt itchy and she let out a tiny but powerful sneeze that caused her parents just made pizza lunch to be covered in frost and ice.

They both remained silent for a moment before Branch took a deep breath through his nose

"I just need a five minute break, I'll be back" He sighed in slight frustration as he went to the bedroom and closed the door.

Poppy grabbed a tissue for her daughter and gently patted her nose.

"AHHHHH!!!!" Poppy heared Branch scream into a pillow, most likely from frustration of how stressful the afternoon was getting.

Crystal looked slightly concerned as she heard her father's yell.

"It's alright sweetie, I'm sure daddy will be ok" She went to clean up the table the best she could, all she could do was was wait for the magical ice to melt on its own.