Chapter 17

* Johnson's POV *

I actually felt really bad for Danielle. I haven't told anyone about her being Laura... I really miss her being in my arms, her kisses and her sweetness. I never heard of her after she ran off, I never saw her at school. Lucas 'pretends' to not know where she is. Lucas is so famous now, people think she committed suicide because of the crying from her house. Personally I think she is still in this world. Lucas 'apparently' has another sister, ever since i knew Laura she never told me about having a sister.

We were in Nash's hotel room, messing around like always. Suddenly Bart came in, looking quite formal may I say.

"Guy, we have a new comer. Nash, go get her from the airport please, she's arriving at 3. her name is Holly." Bart announces, Nash just looked at him, cluelessly. Until we heard Mahogany squeal.

"Yay! Finally another girl is here!" She says, excitedly. We just laugh at her squeals.

"Wait... Holly, as in Holly Charie?" Cam asks Bart. Bart just gives him a smirk.

"You'll have to wait and see." Bart says and walks out the room.

"Well, I'm going to go get her." Nash smirks. As he goes to grabs the keys.

"You go get it." Taylor laughs.

"I'm coming." I say, I really want to see if it is actually the Holly Charie. I bet she is beautiful.

"Same." Mahogany says. Aaron, Brent, Taylor and Matt agree and they all come in the car.

*Holly's POV* (a/n I'm just gonna freaking call her Holly. Because I'm lazy as shit).

I walked out of the security checkout, I can suddenly feel tension and all eyes on me. I suddenly hear screaming and cheers. I look around to see a crowd of girls and boys fenced off to the side, they had signs of my name.

Wow, I still need to get used to having fans.

I walked over to a little girl in the front, she was about 11-12 years old. She had a sign that said my name. I walked over and gave her a hug, she was literally in tears. I saw a peek of her arms, she had little slits on her arms.

"Stay strong, I will be here if you want to talk to me." I smiled at her, her eyes got wide and she leaned in for another hug.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too." I laughed. We stopped hugging and I walked over to some other fans.

I took selfies, signed autographs and hugged so many people. They were all so lovely.

"Holly? Holly Charie?" I heard a oh-so familiar voice ask. I turned around to meet the same bright sea blue eyes that tormented me 5 months ago. Those eyes belonged to the one and only Hamilton Nash Grier.

"H-Hey." I smiled politely. He walked up to me, I felt nervous like he was going to hit me. But instead he just leaned in for a hug. I was so surprised but I hugged back politely, I looked behind him and I saw the guy I have been dreading to meet.

"Hey Holly." Johnson greeted.

I am so happy that no one knew who I was.

They greeted me and when we were done we walked outside. Suddenly someone grabbed my suitcase. I turned around to see Brent smiling and grabbing my bag, I smiled back and thanked him.

"Wow Holly, you look so familiar." Taylor said as we all got in the car. I started sweating up and getting nervous. Did he know my identity?

"Well, I am on Vine." I laughed awkwardly. Did I ever say that I was socially awkward?

"Yeah, I guess so..." Taylor trailed off. He constantly squinted at me, trying to find out that I was Danielle/Laura. I really need to stop changing my identity.

- In the hotel -

"Guys, I rearranged the rooms so Holly can fit." Bart said as he handed Carter the paper that had all our names.

Nash and Cam
Matt and Taylor
Carter and Hayes
Brent and Jacob
Mahogany and Holly
Jack and Jack
Shaun and Aaron

Phew luckily I wasn't with any guys. I followed Mahogany (aka Queen) into the hotel room we were staying in.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

I Hate Magcon; old magcon boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें