27.

Scarlet jumped as Leila threw open the door, not bothering to knock before she walked in.

"Fucking hell, woman," Scarlet muttered, throwing a dress on her bed. Four other dresses were on her bed, too many decisions for her to make while trying to figure out what to wear to the Underground. The main goal was to make Mattheo jealous which she knew was easy—kind of.

Leila smiled, throwing three of her own dresses next to hers as she kicked the door closed. "Help me choose a dress."

Scarlet smiled, picking up the three choices. She inspected the first—a dark purple silk dress that was too long for the Underground. With a disappointed look, she put it back down and picked up the next—a white dress with long sleeves that would most likely become see-through due to sweat. Once again, she put it down with a disappointed look.

"That leaves this one then," Scarlet said, picking up a black silk dress that wouldn't show sweat stains or be too long and restrict movement to dance. "Wear this."

Leila took it out of her hand and walked into the bathroom. "What are you wearing?"

Scarlet picked up her red dress—Mattheo's favorite color and his weakness whenever she wore something red. "My red mini dress," she answered. "Are you sure about riding on the back of Ky's bike with your injury?"

Leila lightly laughed, walking back into the room, dressing in the black dress that had Scarlet ogling at her. Maybe I should just start dating her, she thought to herself, half serious and half joking.

"Ky had to bring his car to Hogwarts since they both couldn't carry their bags," Leila explained and Scarlet snapped out of her thoughts as she stripped and then quickly slipped on the red dress that made her skin glow. "But Deezy drove us back to their family estate after detention and we got Ky's bike. Believe it or not, Ky gets separation anxiety when he's away from his bike."

Scarlet believed that without a doubt. "You three and your bikes," she laughed.

"How are you getting to the Underground?" Leila asked her while she put on her knee-high boots. "I'm sure Ky can take you in his car if you need."

"Well, Theo already told me I can't drive," she grumbled, throwing on a black leather jacket. "If Theo isn't driving his car, then I'll come with you."

Leila gave her a nod and grabbed her purse. "Let's go get drunk then."

Scarlet laughed, happy to see her friend getting more comfortable around them again as Leila linked their arms, dragging her out of the room and down the hall, passing the common room that was filled with other students around their age also dressed up for the Underground.

"Tonight is going to be good!" Leila cheered. "We are going to get wasted and live our lives!"

"Try not to get in a fight," Scarlet told her with a smirk, knowing that there was a high chance they would get in a fight with someone. "Even though we both know it's most likely for one of us."

"What's most likely?" Blade asked them as he stepped out of his room and into the hallway.

Leila and Scarlet smiled at him as Leila linked her other arm with his and pulled him along. "Us getting in a fight tonight."

"With us around, no one will try to fight you two," he confidently said.

Scarlet laughed as they walked into the cave. "Who said anything about anyone trying to fight us? We'll most likely be the ones starting the fight."

"Who are we fighting?" Enz asked with a grin as they stopped beside the boys and Leila unlinked her arm with Blade. "I wouldn't mind fighting someone right now."