'Kayley: Mother! Sister"

Ruber laughs and gives his sword to one of his men. Kayley is thrown down on the floor in front of Ruber

''Lady Juliana: [frees from the men holding her arms.] Don't you dare harm her! [The men grab hold of her arms again]''

"JUlieta: Do you hear my sister"

Ruber men was holding Julieta back while glaring at him while Ruber smirks at Kayley before he turns around, Kayley quickly grabs the mace from one of Ruber's men.

''Ruber: Follow my plan... [Kayley swings the mace behind Ruber, but he suddenly turns around and grabs it, before she can hit him and he moves it around with his hand] ...and she won't be hurt.''

 Juliana's house with Ruber standing in front of the well.

''Ruber: Years from now, no one will bother To recall your good King Arthur, because all of this will be miiiiiiiiiiine! This will all be mine! [The servants cower in fear as Ruber starts singing] I have a plan; it includes you. You, Juliana, will lead me to Camelot, where I will claim all that is mine. In the back of your wagons, my men will all hide. You'll sit up front as the gates open wide. Now watch me create my mechanical army with pride! [One of Ruber's henchmen runs up to him and present with a box. He opens it and Ruber grabs a green glowing liquid potion labelled "ACME" from the box.] With this potion I bought from some witches [He grabs the rooster from the female chicken. He opens the potion and puts a drop on the chicken and few drops of it into the well. The liquid bubbles are emits green steam and smoke. ] A drop on this chicken; And watch as it switches into a weapon that I can use at will. [Ruber places the potion in one of his Armor and grabs an axe that was thrown to him and hurls both the axe and the chicken into the well] Now this chicken can kill! [The powerful blast of steam and smoke rises so fast that it spooks Kayley and Juliana. Ruber cackles as out came the rooster now an axe chicken hybrid] Ta-dah! Behold: umm, Bladebeak! [Bladebeak lands and feels his new look. Ruber walks around the well, humming.] Stand right up and enter quickly; [He kicks a henchman into the well and throws two chain maces with him. And out comes the mace wielding henchman hybrid] I'll transform the meek and sickly into iron men with hands of steel. [Ruber's thugs make a line to be changed into various weapon merged hybrids. One of Ruber's men places a pile of weapons next to him] Yes, into the water! Quickly! Now, go, you fools! [Ruber thugs go into the well, one by one, and jump out with their new form] Next stand up straight, now! Move it along! [One of Ruber's Thugs stupidly shows him a fork to know if this could be useful] No, no, no, no, no, that's no good! [Ruber snatches the fork from him and hands him the arrows and crossbow and shoves him into the well. The thug jumps out in his new form with a cannon for his hand that shoots arrows.] Prepare for the dawning of a new age! [One of Ruber's men who was holding Kayley hostage, stupidly lets go of her grip and runs to the well] The Ruberian Age! Year One! 

The newly formed thug hold Juliana  as Kayley hides to prevent being spotted along with Julieta''

''Lady Juliana: [Whispers] Go to Camelot. Warn Arthur.''

''Kayley: we won't leave you here.'''

Lady Juliana: Kayley,Julieta  Ruber will be in Camelot in three days. Take the main road. Get there before us.

''Julieta: But, Mother...''

''Lady Juliana: Go. I have the chance. Go, Kayley, Julieta you're our only hope.  ''

''Kayley and Julieta then goes through the hole of the wall.''