tagged @/phoebewills
@/danielricciardo @/maxverstappen1

view all 29,729 comments

user1 maxiel!!

user2 marla feeding our obsession

user3 my favourite best friends ever

phoebewills thanks for letting me be your plus one to everything
marlawebber always, need my emotional support person

user4 slay

user5 red bull's golden girl

alexalbon see you on the track 🫡
marlawebber hope lily is with you today

user6 marla in the top 5 🙏🏻

user7 how is she even in f1?

danielricciardo you got this!
marlawebber thanks danny 🫶🏻

user8 her and daniel are close now?

MARLA ROLLED HER TIGHT shoulders back a few times, trying to relax before getting into the car. the garage was busy as it usually was before the start of a race. max was speaking to his engineer, while marla listened to her pre-race playlist. jeddah was never her favourite track of the season, the track was tight and turns were sharp so she made sure to find herself in the right mindset.

her dad had came to see her quickly before he had to leave to finish off some media stuff. he gave her a tight hug and some words of encouragement which helped her calm her nerves slightly but she knew she had to do well this season. every race counted if she wanted even a chance of a seat, her place at red bull wasn't permanent but if she did well should could find herself with a contract.

as the time ticked on closer to the starting of the saudi arabia grand prix, marla jumped into the car, helmet and gloves on ready to go. she did her best to calm her nerves as she did her formation lap round the circuit.

sitting in a comfortable P4 while max was on pole position, marla gave her surroundings one last look before her vision set on the lights up ahead.

"radio check," hugh, her engineer spoke. "check check," she responded, grasping her steering wheel tighter. "okay thirty seconds till lights out enjoy the race marla, let's aim to keep you at the top of the grid,"

"you got it boss man," marla muttered before clicking off her radio. it was as if the world silent for marla as she waited. cars began to rev as the red lights turned off one by one.

"it's lights out here in saudi arabia! and away we go!"

MARLA STOOD AT THE MEDIA pen, jack next to her as she listened to the interviewer. her hair having to be pulled back up with the heat causing her curls to come out in full force. "congratulations marla, you must be happy with P4," he asked with a smile. "yes i am thank you, it was a difficult race with losing a few positions towards the start but i'm glad to have fought my way back up,"