3. Tutoring?!

Começar do início

"You don't plan on dating her right?" Asked Jude.

"You better not. She may be pretty but she's a bitch." Whispered Kevin.

"No I dont, jeez." Gavi's said annoyed.

"Anyways y'all aren't gonna have a nice day right?" Ask Kevin.

"I am, I don't give a fuck if she told me to have a nice one, I have a test today and I can't have it go badly." Said Jude.

"Mila?" Asked Kevin.

"Yes?"

"Did you see the bitch stare she gave you? Like what the fuck?"

"I don't really care."

"Anyways let's change the subject." I then turned towards João. "Did you get back with your ex?!"

Kevin and Diego gasped.

"No fucking way! You better have not!" Said Jude.

"No I didn't get back with her, I promise." I ignored what they were saying and focused on "her".

Here's the deal about her. Her name is Devina and plays for real madrids woman's team. She might seem nice at first but then she's a literal bitch. She makes fun of girls for not being perfect when literally no one is perfect. Not even her. She also tries to flirt with any, and I mean ANY guy. Doesn't matter if they have a girlfriend or not, she flirts with them. She sometimes tries to flirt with milo too, but I don't really care. Even though she flirts with every guy, she still have someone specific that she wants to date. Gavi. I don't know if they have anything going on but I hope they don't. Even though I hate him I wouldn't want him dating that bitch that can ruin him.

She also is very selfish and will do anything to make things go her way. I don't know why but she specifically hates me. Ever since she started going to our elementary she has hated my guts. I don't really care though. I have other things to worry abo-

The stupid bell interrupted my thoughts. I said good bye to everyone expect Gavi as I have this class with him.

"You know, I honestly really hate this period."

"You know, I honestly hate you." He said after me. I gasped.

"You're a bitch."

"I know." A really self observed one.

"Shouldn't be something you should be proud of."

"I don't care."

"Anyway, what are you doing after school?" I asked him trying to be nice.

"None of you damn business."

"Damn angry bird. Calm the fuck down it was just a simple question."

"Would you shut the fuck up?!" He asked me.

"The fuck did I do to you?!" I said while entering the classroom.

"Forget it, damn bitch." Damn.

He sat down in his seat while I sat in mine. I don't have any of my friends in this period except Georgina, but the teacher separated us so I'm always quiet.