"see! thank you, ron!" harry nodded.

"well, ron, maybe you should be more concerned about your own sister. because ginny is the one who taught me how to give a blowie!" ren shot back.

"what?!" ron paled.

"what's this you're talking about?" mattheo whipped in her ear.

ren flushed, "well i've been told how to give one, but i've obviously never done it before."

"you're cute, baby."

"we should find ginny before ron can say something to her." hermione pulled ren forward.

...

"you're telling me that you told my brother i taught you how to give head?" ginny gaped at ren.

"i didn't mean to!" ren slumped forward onto the table. "i was just standing up for myself like you're always telling me to do."

"it was very impressive," hermione nodded.

"he's going to lock me up forever." ginny groaned.

"but you won't let him." hermione said. "because his ridiculous double standards won't be allowed."

"yes." ren straightened. "totally not cool."

"plus," lavender spoke up, "you've dated dean, and you're dating harry now. what did he think you were doing this whole time?"

"you're so right."

"might want to watch out for the weasel," mattheo advised as he wrapped his arms around ren's shoulders. "i jinxed him in the corridor to give you some time, but he's about as red a tomato right now."

"you're not horrible, riddle." ginny nodded.

"are you staying here or coming with me, baby?" he tipped ren's head back so she was looking up at him.

she shrugged, "i'll come over in a little bit."

"i'll make you a plate." he leaned down for a kiss, then left to the slytherin table.

"oh my gods, ren." parvati gave her a look.

ren ginned, "i know, right?"

"he's so hot." lavender fanned herself. "it's like he was written by a woman or something."

"tell us," parvati placed bother her hands on the table. "what's he like in bed?"

"oh, we haven't done that yet." she flushed.

lavender and parvati shared a look. "you have a man who is that hot and looks at you like he wants to eat you and you haven't jumped his bones?"

"ren isn't as experienced as us," hermione squeezed ren's hand. "it's totally normal for couples to wait a bit before being intimate."

"as if," lavender scoffed. "i have seen your boyfriend in our dorm too many times."

"and with that, i'm done eating," ginny dropped her fork.

...

"you've got a whole plate right there," mattheo scoffed when ren ate off his plate again.

"yeah, but you've got more treacle tart, and i don't." ren said.

he blinked. "you say that as if it's obvious."

"it is, little brother," maeve's lips quirked. "you have a girlfriend now, what's yours is her. but what's her is not yours."

"oh, i'm not his girlfriend," ren gave a small smile.

"you still haven't asked her?" maeve stared at her twin.

"not yet," he grit out.

"you never told me you were the younger twin." a smile crept up ren's face. "i always just assumed you were older."

"no," maeve shook her head. "i enjoyed fifteen, exquisite minutes as the only child of tom and bellatrix riddle."

"harry is two minutes older, but mum won't let him use that against me because i was bigger than him."

"which is absolutely mad, considering he's, what? four inches taller than you now?" pansy snorted.

"that's not much of an accomplishment, ren is five foot." draco thinned his lips.

"and a half!"

☘︎☘︎☘︎

renaissance posted

liked by gingah, mrsleontes, and others

renaissance pro tip: don't watch a dog's purpose while you're on your period and your brother has your dog

comments
hazza YOU SAID I COULD TAKE HIM
renaissance GIVE ME MY DOG BACK
maths GIVE HER THE BLOODY DOG OR I'LL TAKE HIM POTTER

iluvyou are you okay ren?
renaissance one of the dogs looks just like phil and now i can't stop thinking about him dying
maths he's got a lot of time left, baby, stop crying

weaslette i just know riddle is PANICKING
belly "what the fuck i am supposed to to? she's fucking bawling about her dog dying and she's cramping!"
maths fuck off

moony Has your brother given Phil back yet?
renaissance he didn't give him back
hazza WELL YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND JUST BARGED INTO MY ROOM AND TOOK HIM
moony You have a boyfriend?
renaissance no
hazza don't lie
renaissance i don't

☘︎☘︎☘︎

c speaks!

the mattheo section on their board is so scrumptious

:))