I Might Be Moving, Last Week of 23, & I Want To Be Like Hannah Montana Now

I am going to kinda just write... but here are some notes to help me not to forget what I want to say, as well as you know what's coming. Table of contents, if you will.

Also I am typing directly into the Wattpad app so it may be formatted a bit odd.

Notes

- Moving Accounts

- Good days and posts that were never written

- last day of 23

- piercing shops.. rejection or possession?

-I am anonymous now

I think that's it... I may remember something when I am writing.

So let's begin.

I wish I had ordered the "table of contents" more chronologically but oh well.

1: Moving Accounts.

Last chapter I said I was deleting this book. I think that is still true, but I was wanting to post a personal project first which we'll get into a few chapters later. Before the personal project I wanted to do an update chapter and explain the project.
   But anyway. I am thinking afterwards I will take down this book and go back to my old account. I've been there anyway for the most part when I read  and comment. At first it was because I was not logged into here  and was too lazy to get the password.
   I think I did explain why I had moved in the first place, but maybe only vaguely.
   One reason, was I wanted to sorta start over who I was following but I am too much of a people pleaser to just unfollow, especially those who I had been following for a long period of time.
   Secondly, I wanted to start fresh and try to reboot engagement in a way... like an algorithm thing I guess? I had the desire to "network" and gain traction and see if I could start over getting active readers and blah blah... but you can not just have desire without motivation and hard work and only have too much procrastination lol. So. We see how it went.
  Thirdly... my digital footprint. I wanted to run away from my cringe and somewhat unintentionally creepy comments. I joined Wattpad senior year of high school. I was a socially awkward friendless girl who had never had social media in her life besides a blog that was short lived and I did not chat on it. So I entered a whole new world. It was like I was in real high school, just virtually. While I did socialize a little in real life, it was very very little, so this was a whole new world, and my lack of skills definitely showed... especially online.
I am still socially awkward but definitely better than I was. I mean I think I am making it out to be worse than it is... but ugh. Everyone has to grow, but I want to archive everything.
  And I don't think there's a fourth reason.
    Anyhow, I think I may move back. Start over there. Maybe have a blog book here where only a few know of it, like a secret blog? We shall see. Well I suppose that's what it kinda is now lol. But anyway. I may not have a blog book for awhile. I'm still wanting a "real" blog as well. We shall see what I do after I delete this.
   Or perhaps I will create a secret third account altogether.

Good Days & Posts That Were Never Written
  Since the summer time I have a few occasions where I thought"I should write about this in my blog book". They were just really good days. But I kept procrastinating.
   Anyway, off the top of my head...

At the end of summer I had a good day home alone, outside. My mom bought me a mini pool since she didn't get the big one up this year. I sat and put my feet in it, took out an iced tea. (Although bugs got on  it so I only got a few sips) There was a butterfly that kept landing on me. And then a dragonfly was flying around. My neighbor's cows were out. It was a nice day.

 It was a nice day