"Steve." I scold him.

"This isn't funny okay- Wait, you smoke marijuana?" Dustin says turning to me.

"No!" I shout, defensively. 

Dustin just stares at me with his eyebrows raised.

"No! I- Okay! Yes! I've smoked pot before!" I admit to Dustin. "Don't tell mom."

Dustin shakes his head, turning his attention back to Steve. "I need to know what they did to you." He says causing Steve to chuckle. "Are you gonna die on us?" 

Steve doesn't pay him any attention, but instead boops my nose once again. "Boop."

"We all die, my strange little child friend." Robin says playing with her hair, as she sits on the crate. "It's just a matter of how... and when." 

"That's not creepy at all, Robin. Thank you for that." I say to her. 

"They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car." Dustin asks Steve.

"Oh, can we take a pit stop at the food court?" Steve asks me.

"Sure, baby." I tell Steve, brushing his hair out of his face. 

"I would kill for a hot dog on a stick!" Robin says excitedly.

"Ooh!" Steve says, liking her idea.

"Yes, you can have as much food as you want, but only if you tell me where your car is parked." Dustin says to Steve.

"Uh-oh." 

"Uh-oh?"

"The car's off the board."

"What?"

"They took the keys. The Russians, they took the keys." Steve says turning his pockets inside out. "Like, forever ago."

"Dani." Dustin says looking at me. "Please tell me the Russians didn't take your keys too?" Dustin begs.

"Sorry." I say and Dustin drops his head in defeat. "They took mine too."

"That's a bummer, right?" Steve laughs.

**

Eventually the elevator comes to a stop and we walk out. 

"Oh!" Steve and Robin exclaim as soon as we step outside.

"Oh, my God, that tastes so good. Ah!" Robin says as she breathes in the fresh air. "Steve, Dani, can you taste the air?" She asks and then sticks her tongue out.

"I taste it! I taste it!" Steve says, also sticking his tongue out.

"Your turn Dani!" Robin says to me.

"No, thanks. I'll pass." I say. 

"Stop!" Two Russian men in black jumpsuits yell, on the other side of the gate.

"Shit! Come on! Come on!" Dustin yells as he and Erica run back to Steve, Robin, and I. 

I grab Steve's hand pulling him with me as I sprint to the door. 

"Why are we running?" Steve shouts as I pull the door open. 

"Whoo!" Robin shouts from behind us as we all run back in the mall.

"Whoa!" Steve yells as we run around a sharp corner. 

"Where are we going?" I shout at Dustin as he pulls Robin. 

"Just trust me."

Eventually, we come up to the two double doors that lead into the movie theater. 

"All clear." Dustin says as he peaks inside.