Neet~ Yes that true tumhara hi di hai meri toh best friend hai haina

She asked looking at Shina through the mobile screen.

Shina~ Yess.

Ayaan~Huhh...

Ayaan made a grumpy face.
Both the girls laughed seeing him.

Shina~ Achha leave all this now. Batao aaj college ka first day kaisa tha??

Neet~ Bohot achhi thi di. You know I made three friends. They are so sweet. Ishika and me toh are already best friends and Ronnit and Prisha were together in schools but they are rivals and choti choti baat o pe ladte hai. Bilkul pagal hai dono. But bohot cute and sweet hai.

Neet said with full of excitement. Shina chuckled on her excitement and Ayaan silently adored her.
Shina saw Ayaan looking at Neet with full of admiration. She decided to talk about this things with him later.

Shina~ Hmm.. lagta hai aab tunnu(Neet's Nickname) ko new friends mil gayi hai toh woh mujhe bhul jayegi.

Shina said in a teasing tone.
Neet frowned and said..

Neet~ Arre no. Aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Koi bhi mere friends ban jaye lekin you will be the first and bestest one.

Shina~ I know babe I was just kidding.

Neet pouted grumpily😑.

Ayaan put his hand on his cheek and adored her

(His satre is so freaking cute)

(Imagine them in the outfits of the previous chapter)

Neet~ Apko pata hai how much I love you. Phir bhi you said like that. Jao baat nahi karni aapse. Hmmphh.

Neet said and pouted angrily this time 😤.

Shina~ Arre I was just joking. And I love you too.

She said and gave a flying kiss 😘

Ayaan~ Again.. I an feeling soo left out.

Shina~ Ohh God.. my jello brother.
Achha Haan tu bhi bol how was your day?

Ayaan~ Normal tha. I met my friends and did my classes that's it. And di you remember Rohan right?

Shina~ Oh yes Rohan Sen right.?

Ayaan~ Yes uska hi sister hai Ishika Sen, Neet ki New bestie.

Shina~ Ohh. Ishu, she is really sweet. Neet yaad hai last year main ek baar Ayaan ke flat mein gayi thi.

Neet nodded.
Shina continued.

Shina~ Tab main mili thi Ishika se she is so sweet and friendly. You have got a really good company.

Neet nodded and said..

Neet~ That's true. She is really a great company.

Shina~ Ok. Then aab rakhti hoon. Dinner karna hai okay. Good Night both of you.

Ayaan and Neet together~ Good Night di. Bye bye.

They said waving 👋
And ended the call.

.

After the call ended Ayaan cleared his throat.

Ayaan~ Ahm Ahm..

Neet found this a bit odd. Hence, asked..

Neet~ Do you want water ?

Ayaan nodded his head in "no" but again coughed a big or can say fake coughed.

Neet~ Again you are coughing.. wait let me bring water.

Ayaan wanted to stop bit before he could do anything Neet got up from the bed and went to kitchen to bring water for Ayaan.

Ayaan got unknowingly happy on the concern of Neet.

Neet brought water and gave it to Ayaan.

Neet~ Yeh lo.

Ayaan took the glass and drank the water.

Ayaan~ Neet tumse kuch kehna tha.

Neet's POV
OMGG Ayaan said that exactly in that tone jis tone mein koi boy bolta hai when he proposes a girl. But Ayaan thodi na mujhe propose karega!. Huhh! Leave it. Let's see what he will say.

Neet~ Haan bolo.

Ayaan~ Ishika ne tumhe call kiya tha. You didn't received so she called me.

(Lo karlo baat kuch bolne bhi aaya toh kya?! Ishika ki baat. Ugghh.!! I know Ishika uska friend hai but still... leave it.)

Neet~ Ohh. I guess di se baat kar rahi thi toh miss hogaya hoga. Ok I will call her.

Ayaan~ Ok then call her. And dinner karne aa jao I going to make it. You rest.

(Haan aab toh jaoge hi. Di se baat hogayi, Ishika ki message convey kardiya aab kya hi karoge mere saath. Jao. Get lost. But waitttt. I will also make dinner I love cooking and there is a popular proverb "the way to a man's heart is his stomach" I can also try that.)

Neet~ No its okay. You rest I'll cook.

Ayaan~ No No I'll cook.

Neet~ Bola na I'll cook. You go and rest.

Ayaan~ Okay okay. Let's decide I'll cook 3 days and you will cook 3 days. And Sunday ko bahar se order kar lenge. Deal??

(Woww. Matlab Ayaan is really behaving like a formal flat mate. "3 days I'll cook. 3 days you will cook." Huhh!!)

Neet~ Ok. Deal.!

Ayaan~ Ok then. Monday to Wednesday I'll cook and Thursday to Saturday you will cook. Okay then bye.

Saying this Ayaan left.

Neet's POV ends

Neet~ Let's call Ishika now.

Saying this to herself she called Ishika.

________________________________________

Here is the chapter
Hope you enjoyed it.
I hope you understood Neet's POV.

Vote and comment
Meet you in the next chapter
Byee 👋