"It's fine." Haechan shrugged it off. "I experience one of those encounters earlier today actually."

"Wait really?" Renjun gasped.

"Yeah with Youngbin." Haechan rolled his eyes. "I wanted to punch that guy in the face."

"Oh god no, is she okay?" Renjun worriedly asked leaning closer to Haechan. "He was the guy-"

Haechan quickly responded finishing Renjun's sentence. "The guy who took advantage of her, I know."

"I'm so stupid for trusting her with those people." Renjun sighed, dwelling on the past.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know." Haechan explained to Renjun, telling that it was okay.

There was a brief moment of silence as the two friends sat peacefully. No fights, no nothing, just tranquilly. This night was the night to seal everything so that they don't ever fight again.

"I know this is sudden but." Renjun cleared his throat. "But I think you're are going to be good for her."

"You're acting like Jaein and I are going to date." Haechan quickly responded with his quick thoughts. "It's not my intention to be in a relationship with her. I hope you know that."

"Yeah I understand that, but even then you're a good influence to her. You're also a friend to her and I believe it's a good thing." Renjun lips formed into a smile. "I'll put her in your hands."

"Stop being dramatic and give me a hug, Huang Renjun." Haechan's energy went up after eating a slice of cake and Renjun being his usual self resisting.

"See I told you! They're gay!" Taeil commented from the behind the counter.

"No they're not it's called bromance!" Haein smacked her older brother on the arm and she brought another plate of food. "Haechan! Renjun! Try these macaroons I just made!"

-

The next day at school, the entire friend group huddled around at a section of the hallway in the school. Jaemin and Jaein were the last ones to come through. Everyone had talked about how they got their invitations to Doyoung and Jena's wedding.

"Did you guys know that Doyoung asked Jaein to take photos for his wedding?" Chenle beamed in excitement and clapped his hands. "Is that true?"

All eyes were on Jaein and Haechan looked at here with sincerity, making sure she wasn't pressured. Instead, Jaein smiled and nodded happily. "It's true."

"Oh my gosh I'm so proud of you!" Jisung gave Jaein a bear hug and she reciprocated with the same feelings.

"Thank you." Jaein responded to Jisung and also responded to the other compliments by her friends.

"You're going to kill it at the wedding!" Erin winked.

"I'm so happy that you're able to showcase your skills!" Hyunji added.

All the positivity did come to an end when the bell dismissed all the students to go to class.

"Man, fuck school." Chenle commented, earning laughs from everyone as they all bid goodbye and departed from one another.

Jaein was walking with Haechan and Renjun to class. Haechan was in the middle while Jaein was on his left and Renjun was on his right.

"Jaein, you should sit with us today." Renjun suggested.

"She doesn't like sitting in the back." Haechan commented making Renjun mentally wide his eyes at Haechan's respond.

"That's true I don't like sitting in the back." Jaein hummed, placing her hand on her chin. "But I guess sitting with you guys during class for one day wouldn't hurt. Let me just tell my seatmate that I'm switching places for today."

The three of them walk to class, having a bit of time to talk and went to their designated spots. Jaein went to her seatmate, which was a short nerdy girl to let her know that she's moving seats for the day and the girl was completely okay with it, happy that Jaein was making friends.

Haechan and Renjun went to their usual spots at the back of the classroom. The classroom had rows where each row gets to a higher step and then a line of chairs with one long table. Haechan dragged the chair to his left closer to save a spot for Jaein.

"Hi." A girl approach Haechan and Renjun, the two of them looking confused.

"Hi." Haechan spoke and Renjun did the same.

"Can I sit here?" The girl asked and presented herself with such aura that she was flirting with Haechan. Haechan knew and mentally rolled his eyes while Renjun turned to the other side so that he could pretend to vomit. "I'm Jung Miyoung."

"Sorry, but I've saved a seat for my friend." Haechan politely declined.

"I don't see your friend though." Miyoung looked around to see anyone taking the seat.

"Actually, his friend is right here." Jaein slyly took the seat next to Haechan. Haechan smirked at Jaein's smooth moves and the way she was able to stand up for herself more often.

"If you also could excuse me, you're standing too close to me and it's kinda making me uncomfortable." Jaein slowly hesitated against speaking more. She looked at the time too. "Also... class is starting."

Miyoung stomped and walked away getting all angry with the encounter. It wasn't dramatic enough that students paid attention to her though.

"I think the old Na Jaein is coming back but also I didn't expect for her to get so savage." Haechan complimented the girl who shyly smiled at her two friends.

"I think spending the weekend with all the girls took something out of me." Jaein chuckled taking a glance at Miyoung who took a seat with another male classmate who was relatively good looking. "Who's that girl by the way?"

Renjun leaned in closer to his two friends, ready to share some tea. "Erin said she's the new transferee to the school and heard she's problematic and flirts with all the guys, literally. Chenle said if that girl did something to you, he'll beat her up."

"He can't hit a girl though?" Jaein said with a questioning tone.

"Oh we know." Haechan added his comment, sending dirty looks to Miyoung. "But he'll find some way or another."

"I mean... whatever works, works." Jaein shrugged, forgetting the rude encounter with that girl which she later learned that name was Jung Miyoung from Haechan.

"Just hope that she wouldn't bother me." Jaein said that in a whisper, hoping that no one would hear. She took a heavy breath and proceeded to take out her notebook and pencil to take some notes.

Haechan heard what she said to herself and it saddens him to hear that out of her. He also did the same, taking out his belongings to take notes for class.

No one will hurt you Jaein, I promise.