Let The Flames Begin

Start from the beginning

"Guards! Go!" Erica screams, noticing the guards closing us in. 

"This way!" Steve shouts, pushing past me.

 I quickly follow, with the others behind me, I blast the guards back, and follow Steve down the stairs. 

"How is she doing that!?" Robin screams.

"Go!" Erica and Dustin scream

He shoves a scientist off of the stairs and makes a break for it. Guards begin to swarm in from every entrance. Steve pushes himself into some barrels, knocking them over into the guards, making them fall. 

"Come on! Go, go, go, go, go!" Steve shouts as the five of us run, avoiding more guards.

"This way!" Robin yells, opening a door as the Russians chase after us. "Come on, quick!" 

"Hold the door!" Steve yells as him and I rush inside. 

Once inside, he slams the door shut, and we lean on it to keep it closed as the others find a way out. The guards continue to bang and push against the door.

"Shit!" Dustin screams.

The door starts to nudge open from the other side. With my back against the door, I lay my palms flat on it, emitting my powers to keep it closed. 

"Help us, Robin! Come on!" Steve yells and Robin joins us in keeping the door closed.

"Here!" Erica yells, pulling open a vent. "Come on, let's go!" 

"Come on!" Dustin yells once Erica is inside the vent.

"Go! Just get out of here!" Steve yells at Dustin.

"Go, come on, now!" Dustin yells getting in the vent.

"No! Just go get some help, okay?"

Dustin stops and looks at us before getting completely inside.

"What are you doing?!" Steve yells.

"Go!" We shout at him as more guards pile against the door.

"I won't forget you! I love you Dani!" Dustin yells at us.

"Go!" We scream and Dustin closes the vent.

"I can hold the door, go!" I shout at Steve and Robin, as I feel blood begin to drip from my nose.

"I'm not leaving you!" Steve shouts at me. 

The door becomes harder to hold and a hard push from the other side slams against it, breaking my concentration. The push knocks, Steve, Robin, and I down and Russians quickly file into the room, pointing their guns at us.

"Freeze! Show us your hands!" They all yell as Steve, Robin, and I surrender.

**

Steve's POV

"That one stung." I gasp as the Russian lands another punch to my face.

"Who do you work for?" The Russian leader asks once again.

"For the millionth time, I work at Scoops Ahoy!" I yell, trying to catch my breath. "Scoops Ahoy." I let out before the Russian punches me in my gut, knocking the remainder of air, out of my lungs. 

"What the hell?!" I choke out. "Look at my outfit!" I plead for them to understand. "Look at my outfit! You think I just wear this?! Think I'm a spy in a sailor's uniform?" I ask sarcastically, earning another punch to my gut.

"How did you get in?"

"I already told you." I say hunched over, gasping for air. "I told you before. My delivery didn't come, and my friends and I, we thought that it was left in the loading dock, so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator, and then..."