Wen Qing said in one breath looking straight at the Twin Prides.

" YES ! "

Wen Qing found their expressions suspicious but didn't say anything.
There's only so much she can do.

" Just don't cause me more trouble "

" We will not ! " Wei Ying grinned

They are finally going to start shooting the  variety show ' Nation's First Love '

The first shooting spot was close so, they are actually on time for once.

Wen Qing got a call from the company and need to go attain there immediately.
It's not easy to keep this two brothers in line, she is really worried about what they would do in her absence.

_________

Wen Ning is Wen Qing's younger brother. He works as an assistant to the Twin Prides.
He is also there ocassional bodyguard ( Wei Ying loves to call him that ) because he is good that fighting.
Looks really timid and is super shy but when it comes to Wei Ying or Jiang Cheng he is ready to throw hands at anyone.

___________

" A-Ning, don't just do whatever they say. And call me if they bully you too much "

" Wen Qing, if someone bullies him it's obviously Wei Ying not me ! " Jiang Cheng complained

" I trust neither of you ", Wen Qing said as she entered the car.

" Can't she trust us a little more ? I will never bully Wen Ning "

" Master Wei, you made me buy burgers for your dinner even though you were not allowed to "

" That's not called bullying I asked you nicely " Wei Ying crossed his arms

" You said you will burn my archery books if I don't let you eat whatever you want "

" That - you - hmph ! "

" See ! Come on let's go ", Jiang Cheng hurried them inside.

__________

" Brother - are they late ? "

" It's not time yet Wangji "

" Are we early ? "

" Yes probably "

" Brother I heard he always arrives late everywhere "

" You should not listen to rumours Wangji. Especially after everything that happened "

" Was it - really bad ? "

" It was. Quite bad "

" Mn "

" Who are you two talking about ? "

A voice interrupted them. It belongs to Jin Zixuan.

The Lan brothers just stared at him without saying anything.
It is quite awkward. Jin Zixuan is literally sweating.

The girl beside him tugged at his hand and whispered something in his ear.

" I am Jin Zixuan. It's nice to meet you two Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji. "

' He forgot to introduce himself. So embarassing !!! '

Lan Xichen smiled, " It's nice to meet you too brother Zixuan "

" Likewise ", Lan Wangji said

" Uh - let's - let's work together ", Jin Zixuan gave an awkward smile as they shook hands.

" Oh ! Good good the three of you have already met ! "
The producer entered the meeting room with a big grin on his face.

" Let me introduce you to the other participants - The Twin Prides !!
The five of you get to know each other well. You will be working together for a long time starting now !
You need to become friends and brothers ! So get along well everyone ! "

He left just the way he came. With a face full of smile.

As Jin Zixuan looked at the two young idols in ripped jeans and colourful hairs, he felt a wave of nervousness hit him.

' They are Yanli's brothers '

" Lan Zhan ! " Wei Ying called out excitedly
" I missed you so much Lan Zhan ! Did you miss me too ? "

" Mn ", Lan Wangji nodded

" You did ? "

" Yes "

Wei Ying needs to sit down.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and looked to his side which was a bad idea because his eyes came in direct contact with Lan Xichen's who was looking at him with that signature smiling face of his.

Jiang Cheng suddenly become really flustered. He quickly nodded and tried to look away again...

His luck today is really bad isn't it.

" Uh- hello
I am Jin Zixuan it's nice to see you two ", Jin Zixuan parroted

He was expecting a greeting somewhat similar to what he got a few minutes ago.

But instead he got really creepy smiles.