The Engagement

Mira's pov

I honestly was so proud of myself when Levy showed me her engagement ring. It was lovely, an eye catching diamond in the middle with silver vines and small diamond flowers around it. I had been bugging her about it for 7 months and it finally happened tonight, on the 7th of July.

Levy's POV

I blushed furiously when Mira went on and on how she had been waiting for this day forever. " We aren't geting married for quite some time so PLEASE, PLEASE calm down ." " But, but, NO, Mira calm down" Fine but I get to tell everyone in the guild about it. " said Mira. " No Mira please I'm begging you don't do this to me." I begged but she just shook her head and said " No, way Levy Redfox, not in this life time. " Don't use that name please Mira " I screamed.

"What's all this Ruckus in Here" Oh no, this can't be happening. It was Erza who was with Lucy and Lisanna.

Erza's POV

Gosh, Levy and Mira were being really noizy. I was trying to ignore it but I could'nt stand it anymore. "what's going on in here." I said as i came down. "No umm nothing happened " stuttered a bewildered Levy. "It' s way more than nothing " Mira called out. Levy's hand imediatly shot out and covered Mira's mouth. C' mon stop hiding secrets called out Lucy. No, it's not that , umm well Levy got cut off by Mira yelling " Levy and Gajeel got ENGAGED!!!!!!!!"

Lucy's POV

Wait, what really??!! I can't believe this. Mira are you sure!?!?!? "Yup, definetly" she said with a triumphant smile, while Levy was literly on the floor looking too embarrassed to stand up. Yet again she should be feeling this way, I mean like she got engaged! How good is that. I felt the same when I got engaged to Natsu, but I felt even worse at the alter at our wedding. Levy, come on you have to face it's Gajeel! You should've known it was coming ever since your 8th year dating.

Gajeel's POV

I don't know what's wrong with me. I know that I really, really LOVE Levy and this was what I was planning for like forever, but, it seems right but also really wrong all together. But, when that pink haired jerk got into MY, let me repeat, MY bussiness.