[ 1 ] Hierarchy of the Morningstars

Start from the beginning

"Use this if you want to return to hell. Make sure no one sees."

Y/N smiled lightly at she took the grimoire, it was colored black with hints of red on the front and the back, its design being hearts and apples with a key in the middle. The girl hummed as she opened the book, skimming through pages she deemed useless until she arrived at a certain page.

Gazing at it, the girl held up her unoccupied hand forward as a portal appeared before her, the portal showed her home, Hell.

The portals rim was colored red and black, mixing it together as demonic symbols surround it, the girl held her grimoire close as she entered the portal, said portal closing the moment she entered.

The girl breathed the hell air as she sighed, her form not that of a human but that of a demon, pale white skin, oddly rosy cheeks, the girl smiled to herself showing her pearly white sharp teeth as she started running of the streets of hell.

A knock was heard causing most of the people within the hotel to flinch and the grey skinned demon groaned, "Charlie, hun. Did you invite someone?"

"No? I did call my sister but I never told her to visit though." Charlie responded to her girlfriend which caused most of the demons in the room to blink, "You have a sister?" the spider demon questioned.

"I didn't tell you?"

Everyone blinked while the deer demon just grinned at them as he heard the door open, "Sheesh Charlie. Why did you choose a dirty and dusty hotel for your shit?"

Charlie grinned as she run off towards her lookalike, "Y/N!" the girl hugged her sister causing said girl to let out a disgusted noise.

The redhead deer hummed as he gazed at the Charlie lookalike, Y/N sighed as Charlie finally let go of her causing the younger demon to start patting down her clothes that was touch, as if dust was in her clothes.

"I didn't know you've visit! Since you know... hahaha..." Charlie awkwardly chuckled as she rubbed her arm in nervousness.

Vaggie narrowed her eyes at the lookalike, Y/N's eyes turned to the grey demon which caused her to stiffen, "Hey Charlie. I thought it was just you here or something?"

"Oh!" The older Morningstar perked up, "Actually it's me, my girlfriend, our first patron, Angel Dust, the Radio Demon, Husk and Nifty!"

Y/N blinked, "Radio Demon?"

"Aha! It is quite a pleasure to meet you Your Highness!" a radio filtered voice exclaimed as the girl turned to him and tilted her body to the side before she then approached the male who tensed up at the sudden approach of the girl.

Y/N grinned as she backed away from the male who untensed, "You got this strawberry pimp to be part of your staff Char?"

The said strawberry pimp tensed again while the spider demon grinned as Charlie chuckled awkwardly, "He actually came to me..."

The younger female hummed as she then took out her phone before sighing, "Anyways, I should probably take my leave now. I only came here to hell for a new hellphone so yeah."

The girl then turned around and waved at the group, "See you guys."

And with that, the girl have left the hotel, making her way down the street and into a building with a sign called VoxTech.

Back in the hotel, a dejected Charlie stood there as her girlfriend approached her and held her shoulders, "Hun, are you alright?"

"Yeah... I'm... I'm fine. It's just, " Charlie frowned, "It's been seven years since Y/N disappeared, along with mom. I've just got in contact with her today and it just seems like... she doesn't even care about rehabilitation." the girl gave out a bitter smile.

Vaggie frowned, "It seems like she's being an asshole." Charlie gasped as she held her girlfriends shoulders with a horrified expression causing the grey skinned demon to wince, "Do not call my sister that! You do not know how much power she has towards everyone in hell! From the Pride Ring down to the Sloth Ring. Y/N is in full control, she sees, she hears, she does not show mercy to those who disgrace the name of a Morningstar."

Vaggie just gazed at Charlie, "Aren't you the older one?" the blondie shook her head as she let go of the grey skinned demon's shoulder, "I may be the first born between me and Y/N, but in terms of control towards our demonic powers and our own authority, Y/N has the upper hand."